my my where has the time gone

Retired
Best answers
Hola everyone!

Man I haven't been back to these forums in a long time. I'm even more surprised that my account is still active.

Most won't remember me but I'm sure there are some older members still kicking around that will remember me.

Anyways I noticed e-mails in my old inbox and thought i would drop in quickly and say Hello. if any old members are still around shoot me an e-mail or pm wouldn't mind seeing how everyone has been doing.

*edit* just noticed it's almost Festivus!

Peace
LiteNET

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
/me waves .

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:eek:

LS! Welcome back (briefly, I assume)!

What have you been up to these days? Still rockin' the North End?

Retired
Best answers
Hey Guys,

I've been good. only back briefly but who knows i may pop in from time to time to say hello.

sadly I no longer rock the north end, i recently moved to the south end of the city along with getting engaged.

other then that work keeps me pretty busy with a side of World of warcraft that i dabble in from time to time.

how about you? done school yet?

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Congrats on getting engaged, and for managing to score a place on the other side of the city (are you a St. Vital man, now?)!

Right now, I'm doing a whole lot of nothing. I got accepted to medical school, but, for reasons I won't get into right here and right now, deferred commencing the program until the following year (so I'll be starting in August '09). That's 4 years of school right there, but, with all of the on-site and hands-on stuff, I'd hardly call it "classes" in the traditional sense :p

Again, congrats on getting engaged and settling in. Hope to hear from you more often!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Howdy LiteNET, I sure remember you still. Haven't seen you in a while. And WoW, heh. I'm not in to such MMORPG (pay 2 play) games :).

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think i've ever spoken to you, but I remember you posting here. Nice to see you back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, do you remember me? :eek:

I remember you, not -that- much but I do remember you :D

Welcome back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom