Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hey check out my pics

let me know wut u think maybe ill let peeps download them judgeing on how everyone likes them:D:devgrin:

Best answers
dude man not many ppl lyke f****** show offs :\ but i kant c ur models so i wouldnt noe

Best answers
the skins blow buddy...it too...words can't describe (the brolly one in particular)

Best answers
How Sad

His first post and he makes himself look like a n00b

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*vomits* crist! these were done on mspaint for shure! there terrible! i could crop sommat better than that it 5 mins! i think you better go back to the drawing board:scared:

Best answers
Wow....

[ x ]

I'd love to play as that in game! (jk) .... omg.. did you skin them? No offence to your obvious skill (!!) but they really do bite wind.. well.. anyway, the models are on review here.. not the skins..

for the models.. not too bad, apart from the proportions of the legs and arms on a few (SSJ4 Gohan could rest cups on the big dip on the inside of his knee!)

*Crawls into a hole being sick over that SSJ Brolli face* o_o

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i know

look i know the skins sux i just wanted to know how the models looked not the skins, if you all could reply with some constructive input i would be very thankful:devgrin:

Best answers
wtf!?! hahahaha indeed these skins suck what hapend to trunks he got dirt al over his body and a ssj lv4 trunks and gohan what could be worse hahahahahaha

Best answers
Re: i know

Originally posted by ArchangelLex
look i know the skins sux i just wanted to know how the models looked not the skins, if you all could reply with some constructive input i would be very thankful:devgrin:
Isn't that pretty much exactly what I said?

And I quote.. "anyway, the models are on review here.. not the skins.."

Also, I did give constructive input..

Again.. I quote "for the models.. not too bad, apart from the proportions of the legs and arms on a few (SSJ4 Gohan could rest cups on the big dip on the inside of his knee!)"

:p Don't post on here if you aren't prepared to get your worked kicked, chewed up, and spat out by some of the best modellers/skinners/artists around. 'Nuff said.

Best answers
Re: Re: i know

Originally posted by SSJ3_G0tenks
:p Don't post on here if you aren't prepared to get your worked kicked, chewed up, and spat out by some of the best modellers/skinners/artists around. 'Nuff said.
yeah by a bunch of people with no respect for things they cant even do, no one besides g0tenks gave his edits a chance, they just pointed fingers and laughed, like little kids.
why dont you guys whip up some work and post it?
:\
id suggest people not show there work here, theres not really alot of people that can crit it properly, and the rest just say one of two things, it owns, or it sucks. nothing really ever in between.
;/
but there pretty nice edits, just do more and youll get better, learn your way around paint shop pro or photoshop, your stating a spot most people take weeks to get to.
:yes:

almostdeleted

A
Ok, the models... What did you really do on them. For example, on the ssj4 Gohan all you did was change the hair. Thats it.. Its Kreshis SSJ4 vegeta tail, AzNs Gohan and your little bit of hair. Whats too crit beside the skin? You didnt make the models.

Best answers
Re: Re: Re: i know

Originally posted by Th3Pr0fessi0na1
yeah by a bunch of people with no respect for things they cant even do, no one besides g0tenks gave his edits a chance, they just pointed fingers and laughed, like little kids.
why dont you guys whip up some work and post it?
:\
id suggest people not show there work here, theres not really alot of people that can crit it properly, and the rest just say one of two things, it owns, or it sucks. nothing really ever in between.
;/
but there pretty nice edits, just do more and youll get better, learn your way around paint shop pro or photoshop, your stating a spot most people take weeks to get to.
:yes:

If you want models cridit dont skin them, common sense that people will only give you gritz on the skins, jujst dont skin them just use the plain models

Best answers
Pr0 is dead right. Alot of people in this thread just took it apon themselves to flame this guys work.. who knows how long it took him? I mean, i've tried my hand at modelling.. i'm still improving but the only thing i can show people atm isn't exactly good material. Bare in mind, this is my first model attempt and it's from scratch.

Ok.. after getting over the inital flame because of the 'my models are the best' statment maybe some of you guys could help crit his edits and help him improve.

Best answers
Archangelx.... I dont know who you think you are... but you're pimping model edits my friend. Very pathetic model edits. I see Vegeta when I look at "your" models. The only model that looks authentic is "SS4 Gohan". Rediculous.

Your proportions are way off and you waste so many polys on the hair that it makes me sick.

Your skins, whether you want criticism on them or not, look like these characters just smeared colored **** on themselves.

I dont even know whats going on with brolli. It looks like you drew him in paint rather than modeled him.

Like i said earlier all your trunks models look like Vegeta's.

You have alot of work that you need to do on your models proportions.. they are way out there. You waste to many polys on the hair.

A poor attempt if you ask me.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
retry

Hey i went back on my trunks ssj4 model and worked on the skin for it and redid some stuff as well let me know wut you think on it

:devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont know what about u, but i cant c nothing....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom