My mind about Beta

Best answers
Yeah but that would still supply you with the amount of pl needed to transform. We want to avoid those kind of tactics. This way no one can do it no matter what. :)

Best answers
Answering SS_Vegeta:

Thanks Piccolo for voicing your opinion... Doesn't happen as often as I'd like in this straight forward GRAMATICALLY CORRECT fashion.
In this case, I'll simply go on doing so. Thanks for being honest.

It was something we implemented so people couldn't start as buu then switch to gohan and have the pl to transform.
(answered in a reply above)

Sensu beans need to be set by the server admin. They will appear if he has set them to.
Since I have just played on my own LAN-Server till now, I have been the server myself everytime. How do you set the beans?

I'm sure people would find a way to circumvent the basic system to exploit the cheats, so dont't hold your breath on that one :p.
Probably right ;)

Theres a Japanese Sound Pack coming soon, you might like those sounds.
I know you don't like those questions, but: When? :p

Trunks sword attack was not included in the beta.
Do you think of implementing it later?

Piccolo's Scatter Attack is available, just due to human error it was not included in the description. :)
I know, this is just what I meant

The number overlapping your kibar is not total ki. That is your powerlevel bar.
I know this too, but I don't like it

I hope this was not too much of voicing my opinion (even if it is gramatically correct - hopefully)
Anyways, I know I already told you, you're all doing a great job!

Best answers
I've only found one sensu bean in all the maps, in riverside, in the water at one of the ends there is a sensu that looks like a black bag, its the only one i've found so far

and alot of these ideas sound great, i really like the Piccolo Cape idea...when Piccolo throws down his cape and takes off his Turban you know the **** has hit the fan:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom