my maps

Best answers
whenever i want to start a server on steam (with esf of course)
there are no maps!!
why???

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't see any maps at all? If that's the case, there's something wrong with your install.

However, if I'm correct in assuming from the title of the post that you don't see your maps, it's because maps don't appear in the list without the correct number of starting entities. I can't remember exactly, but I think you need 16 of each type. So you'd have 16 info_player_deathmatch, 16 info_good_start, and 16 info_evil_start.

Add as many info_player_starts as you want/need, these are the areas the player is "spawned" in right when they join, before they choose a team or anything. It's where you show off the main points of your map.

Best answers
DragonDude said:
You don't see any maps at all? If that's the case, there's something wrong with your install.

However, if I'm correct in assuming from the title of the post that you don't see your maps, it's because maps don't appear in the list without the correct number of starting entities. I can't remember exactly, but I think you need 16 of each type. So you'd have 16 info_player_deathmatch, 16 info_good_start, and 16 info_evil_start.

Add as many info_player_starts as you want/need, these are the areas the player is "spawned" in right when they join, before they choose a team or anything. It's where you show off the main points of your map.
well i see one map wich i've downloaded while joining a game
(you know 'downloading resources' or so)
but i have enough!
and evirustheslaye just played it on his server "so a few people have the map"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom