Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
oo i like the grandkai one alot especially the meteors and the fact that the map is so huge! But there are some problems how come you never touch the ground? your always a little higher thasn it

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should try posting some pics for them... I never download a map unless I know what it looks like.

Best answers
sorry HSU i'll try that next time,and Wyatt If I were to put u on the ground,if u try to fire a beam on the ground,u'll cause damage to urself cuz it will blow up.:]

Best answers
Originally posted by Epedemic_Optikz
sorry HSU i'll try that next time,and Wyatt If I were to put u on the ground,if u try to fire a beam on the ground,u'll cause damage to urself cuz it will blow up.:]
Heh trying not to admit you forgot to include the hull file.. LOL

Best answers
Good maps man and thanx for the new links i have been wanting to get a copy for a while!

And which ones r u still working on (im gessing u have finished Beach_torny) ?

Best answers
Yeah I Have finished beach tourney,and Stryker U wanna fight????I bet ur maps were prolly not even looking like mine in eight grade and how old am I??? 13???:]

Best answers
My map from the eigth grade would be the first Cell_arena map in the early Alpha releases...:talk:

Dun take me seriously man... was just pullin ur leg...

Best answers
hay Epedamic, is say im missing some wad or wavs when i try to play grand kia map , anything u say about that

Best answers
Ive heard thet works on ESF but im not sure can anyone confirm that Neotorny works on ESF???

Best answers
how do you make it work? cos when i dled it it didn't work i dled it and i tried to open it and it said File corrupted tell me a place to dl it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom