• Soccer Field

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Football Field

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Enlarged Basketball Field

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Baseball Field

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A sea map with ships to stand on (deep sea)

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • The outside of the White house

Votes: 11 26.2%

• Total voters
Best answers
As some of you know that I am a crazy/creative person...so here are some of my crazy ESF map ideas...I'll see which one gets the more votes and may be my fellow mappers would work on it...

Best answers
an ocean/sea map would be quite intresting and u could do it quite big

may u could do the 1 where nappa destroys the whole navy while waiting for goku

Best answers
Yeah...and make the ships distructable...but lots of breathing things needed in the water

Best answers
if ya want a crazy idea try this, a lump of cheese (type with holes in) on a plate. massive one that is. but anyways back on topic, sea map is a good idea, i was thinkin if makin a sea island map, but thats much later while i plan.... muwahahahahaha!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well a water map wouldn't be that great cause it lags the low end comps.

Best answers
Personally I like cheese, but for a map it may get too yellow and hurt ppl's eyes...lol
If u make a sea island map I think the idea is taken by esf_island, but what I meant is deep sea....very very deep and instead of islands, I like ships for ground...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the ship on water map idea, I think that could really be something big.
But my computer is too old, so I wouldn't be able to play it above the water. :p

EDIT - Well, you could have nice rolling landscape with caves to breathe from air pockets, and you could have nicely detailed ships above the water, possibly with areas where you can blow holes into them and sink them? That would be cool. :D

Best answers
i'm gonna start on a similar map now. don't worry, i've got my own layout and there'll be no ships in it, thats ur idea, so i'll hav a few islands and surprises. anyway, would any1 like to host my latest map plz. i'm gonna start a thread on it soon but after this comin map is finished so there'll be 2 maps that would like a home.

Best answers
aww man...how come no one likes sports?? don't you guys think it would be cool to have guys shooting beams at the goal and one person blocks it?? lol

Best answers
would it be possable, make lets say soccer map, and have a soccer ball, what you will be able to hit around, like, when u touch it, it will like be kicked? becouse if you can it would be great, or does that have to be apart off the mod? like Heart Of Darkness, single player mod has it. you cut of the ppls head and kick it around, lol, :D so fun..

Best answers
Well I don't expect you or taz to make such a difficalt map...I was just thinking about the field itself...but if u really can make the ball that's great. I've played a CS map that has a soccer field in it and u can really kick the ball around and score...and when u score the score board will change too...but I don't think it's gonna work in esf at all....

Best answers
Originally posted by Emperor Hennius
if ya want a crazy idea try this, a lump of cheese (type with holes in) on a plate. massive one that is. but anyways back on topic, sea map is a good idea, i was thinkin if makin a sea island map, but thats much later while i plan.... muwahahahahaha!

thats good i will make that, and i would like 2 see a map outside the white house, adn then u should could blow up the hole map :devgrin: :devgrin: :devsmile:

Best answers
How about a combined Cheese and sea map? :laff: Personally i like the soccer field idea, and it would make it a lot easier, if someone could make a HUGE texture for the field, so u wouldnt have to cut up those brushes and and make some of them white...

Best answers
Too bad only me and you like the soccer idea...like I said in clan link, by monday if any ideas wins, taz or largo can start working on it...

Best answers
i like it 2, but i would mostly like 2 see it outside the white house, and then u should be able 2 blow up the white house, that would be funny as hell HAHAHA :D :D :D :D

Best answers
If any mods sees this map...you can close it now...as my mappers are already working on the sea map...thanks

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
hmm .. i already build a soccer and a football map (not for esf...), but it would be dumb to play on such maps in esf. a sea map would be cool, but too much water = really bad lag.... ill vote for sea map ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom