My Manga Characters

Best answers
I made these characters up a long time ago. They started off looking like utter poop, but then they progressed over the years to finally adopt the Akira Toryama style of manga. Take a look:

Gavin Rogun

Marshal Guhra

Some blue soldier dude working for Guhra

I need to know if these are any good.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice, i like how you've adapted his style, it looks great, the first 1 is my fav.

Best answers
i dunno if you noticed but those characters look a lot like the dbz characters. I mean something about the hair and the looks just have a trait of the DBZ characters. Like the blue guy has Vegeta's hair. DEFINATELY! Middle guy looks like trunks/gohan and the 1s guy looks like goku. I mean its their faces too. Now did you make these up from the top of your head or did you have ref pics. Im not saying your evil im just asking a question. Overall perty good man i likes em. 8/10

Best answers
Nelo, hehe read.. he said They started off looking like utter poop, but then they progressed over the years to finally adopt the Akira Toryama style of manga. :/

Best answers
Yeah I can show you the original pictures. I'll just have to get my friend to scan them for me. But yeah, as Rebirah said, I just adopted Akira Toryama's style of manga recently. But you were right about the blue dude, he was just a mix of Piccolo and Vegeta with the colors of Super Android 13. I just made him up on the spot. And no I actually didn't use any refs, I've been drawing and mastering DBZ characters so for a year now so I can now draw any character off the top of my head.

PS: I'm looking for a sig maker to make me a sig with the three characters on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom