Best answers
Hey guys! I've been working on my own kung-fu skin for the past week, thought i'd show it off. It's based on the awesome Saiyaman model and skin by AZN.

What u think? Any suggestions? If anyone knows how I can get the belt totally white, or get rid of those grey lines across his legs, please gimme a hint o_O

The real deal:

Best answers
looks cool, nice to see some concepts not based on dbz being applied to models

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
needs more details....and the head looks like it totaly doesnt belong there....

Best answers
add some more details on the chest and in the face... But cool concept...

V'

Best answers
I dont know if its the picture or what, but there seems to be some gray on the hand and some other issues too.As for the model, its good,but if it was me, I would change the belt into something else besides that black,gray,white streak.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Instead of coloring over the green with a blue colour not full opacity, try messing with the Hue. You'll get a much better quality skin.

The reskin has a few flaws. But other then that it looks alright.

Best answers
thnx yoji :cool:

Kama, thanks for the advice, i'll try that in future

V, the gray streak on the hand is fixed, that was just a stupid colour-changing error on my part. I know there are a few glitches, most of these seem to be down to the model tbh, altho i'm sure I can skin around them... as for the belt, I WANT it all white with my kung-fu logo on it, but I just cant seem to find out which part of the skin the black and grey bit comes from! any ideas?

Bryggz, that's really why I wanted to do it. :)

Thanks for all the feedback guys! BTW, no-one mentioned my super-cool SSJ glowing eyes?

Best answers
try copying and pasting.. right click on the image (or where it should be) and click properties, and copy and paste the URL. Pretty good skin, I'm not gonna DL it, but I just prefer my other models...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom