my head hurts

Best answers
lol

ok i was wonderin have you developer peoples decided what Krillin and piccolos transformations will be ??

if this is considered spam then move it to the right place :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a good question but it belongs in ESF Chat. I would say piccolos is to take off his cape thing and charge for a while.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think thats the best choice for piccolos transformation so the team better start on his fully clothed model!! and krillin goes "MYSTIC" what ever the hell that is!!

BrunO

Best answers
krillin can grow hair ;)

lol maybe i shoulda posted " My head hurts " in the coding section like it says not to on the forum rules ;)

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
ok look:

krillin will have 1 transformation: Mystic Krillen'
Piccolo will have 2 transformations: fuse 1, and fuse 2.

and their wont really be a transformation, just gives them more power and what not.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG piccolo fuseing would be the gayest thing, who would he fuse with, air? I think taking off his cape and charging would be the best bcause its realistic.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When xstortionist said that piccolo would have 2 fuses, I don't think he meant he would actually fuse with something. If you remember in the series he fused with nail on namek to greatly increase his power and then did so again with kami on earth.

I assume that's what x was talking about. Sure it seems a little silly because he wouldnt fuse with anything real, but I think it's the only way to give him more than I transformation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by xstortionist
ok look:

krillin will have 1 transformation: Mystic Krillen'
Piccolo will have 2 transformations: fuse 1, and fuse 2.

and their wont really be a transformation, just gives them more power and what not.
Thanx for clearing that up X but seriously will nial and kami appear and you merge with them or does he just gain power, does he not not change visually?

BrunO

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess I wouldn't know for sure, since I'm not on the team, but the easiest would be just an increase in power. It would be fairly difficult and almost silly to have kami and nail appear everytime to transformed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are they REALLY going to use those fuses as transformations? The best idea would still be to do a Multi-Form! Fuses without another character would just be an unrealistic idea.

Best answers
My take on the 2 fusions: Kami/nail just appear out of nowhere, if it's nail, he's on the ground, battle damaged, piccolo ducks, and absorbs him, no more nail, and piccolo powers up, and with kami, he appears, then they put eachother's hands on their chests, and fuse, and there he dissappears.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or we cud all jsut wait until the new release comes out so we can see!

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally, i think mergnig with nail/kame would be best... First time you transform, it would do all the gfx n ****, and then the following times, you would simpily power down, and when you wanted to go back to the higher level, you would power up(basically a bunch of dust and aura flowing around you).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've got THE reason why merging as transformation shouldn't be possible: when you transform, you must also be able to 'de-transform' into your original form. If you WOULD merge, you can't transform back to your original form. HOWEVER: if you would just put the weighted cape/size increase/Multi-Form in, it WOULD be possible.

Beat that...

Best answers
weight clothes.....

There should be a item that you only can use when you have a special PL.....

You slow a little down, put you can take more damage.....

when you have played with it in a half hour, then it should fall off, and then you will have a even greater PL!!!!

BTW visit my site, i need counts....and Fan Fiction:

SwordMaster's WebSite

Best answers
well basicly piccolo only fuses so i say, dont even think of it as a transformation because its not, its a fusion so your whole idea is thrown out the window they dont de-fuse and they haven't transformed so no need for "de-transform" crap. Also pc joe said you could power down which would be your "de-transform" crap, but since they are fused they dont need to power down becuase they wont lose energy like ssjs also in the suggestion forum they talked about hiding pl which is kinda like the power down idea.

in a cocky manner, "Beat that" tisk tisk tisk

Have a nice day,
MG

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me smells fire
I think there's some flaming going on here...

You just don't understand! Transforming is transforming; transforming is not merging; merging is not transforming! Understand? Now just shut up, 'cause merging isn't gonna happen.

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom