My greatest and latest wallpaper. (Wallpaper numba 2)

Best answers

Thought about making this for you people who are waiting for ESF Beta 1.2 to come out on May 8th, 2004. ((That would be all of us))
Im not taking critz!!! I dont wanna change it! It took awhile to make it so dont make fun of it :p Thank you all ESF members.

REVERSE :cool:

EDIT: Im Taking critz now. so Crit away.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What is the red 2 for?

Best answers
thats what i was going to ask. so please, do tell.

Best answers
I know you're not taking crits, but this isn't a crit anyway. The only thing I like about it is the effect on the red 2. Nice.

Best answers
I wouldn't consider it a wallpaper...it's fancy text. The text does look good, but i'm willing to bet that they are tut texts, am i right? So the wallpaper isnt so great but i will say taht your new sing looks pretty cool. It reflects your name.

**Edit**
Looks like you didn't make the sig...uhhhh :p

Best answers
No I didnt make it with tuts. Its my style.
and No I didnt make that sig My good friend ESReborn made it :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you don't want crits why post it? Anyway's I'm not that obsessed with esf so I wouldn't use this wallpaper, secondly their are too many text effects so it looks lame.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man that wallpaper is tutorial city. Tutorials are there to tell you how the different parts for photoshop work... not for you to copy them step by step.

Best answers
I didn't use tuts!!! I have learned everything I know from Kurt. And Kurt is still teaching me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom