My Goodbye

Best answers
Well guys. It has been a blast. I had more fun with you guys then some of my friends irl. But I have to leave... After next version gets out i will not be back. (you might catch me owning ya in esf from time to time) I want to spend more time with wife and off the computer. So guys good luck with things. I am really sorry :(

p.s Sorry for grammer. but i cant even read this *walks away blinded by the forums colors* ack *hides from greg*

Best answers
.............................!!!

*walks away denying what he just read*

Best answers
Lies! you know you cant walk away from me and the darkside,V_V yea i know you got to leave, but i know it wont be forever . . . you cant stand being without me!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hope to see ya call back every now and again.

BrunO

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good bye, sweet prince.

Good luck in all of life's endevours. And I hope to be owned by you sometime in the future. :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your not serious are you???? oh well farewell good one! I hope to see ya in the esf servers. ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You gave me a sub fileplanet user

I will never forget you! *sobs*

:p Cya!

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, the community won't be the same without Slim...It's a pity to hear that you are going, but I'm sure (or at least hope) all of us understand where you're coming from when you're telling us that you have other places that you must devote your time to. But, hey, that's not to say you won't be back from time to time, occasionally saying "hi". Until then, see ya around, NS.

Best answers
You taught me some moves one day in a server.. They are one of my best moves today, I will never forget you man.

See you

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nightshade! Aww you just gotta come back to see me! You know it! I'll miss you bad buddy. *sniff sniff*

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've met with you on a server once, you totally owned me:) I sure hope i'll get a rematch. See you around, and good luck.

Cold Steel.

Best answers
good luck dude! yeah if i had a wife i think mods would probly seem a little less important, well maybe not, cause i know esf will never run off with some handsome pool boy or ask if its butt is getting fatter

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
god dammit, another one see's the good path to life :p

anyways, sad to hear ya leaving, but im shure its for the betters for yas, look! more fresh air and food!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Heh, later man, I remember you wanting an interview for the newsletter, don't get into too much trouble with the wife :p

Well, let's hope life brings nothing but the best for you, I bid thee farewell! Have fun! Eat chicken! I like cheese....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NS.. I still want a rematch one day ;)

You're a cool guy, I'll miss you

Kind of weird, since |::Z::| just shut down too.

Best answers
Good luck NS and im sure i speak for all of us in saying "dont be a stranger" dont forgot to drop in now and again

Bye !

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey man. We never fought, but I hear you're one of the best. It's always a shame to lose one of our own. I really like this community's small tight-knittedness, and because of that same thing, it's gonna be that much tougher to not notice one of our people isn't around anymore.

Good luck to you and everything.

PS: Damn women, always ruining the games...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom