my goodbye *for good this time*

Best answers
Well my life is going to be really busy. So much so that i will not be on net. I going to be on the road alot. So this is really goodbye *not one of them come back after 6 months things like i do :/*

I made alot of friends over the years here. If i dont list a msg to you dont get all omg he forgot about me. All of you are great.

Hibiki (ya had to start with you) Me and you had our ups and downs. Yet it was fun.

Ryoko *snuggles*

Cheeseman (if you see this) Thanks for all the tips you gave me. I hope things work out for you.

Cuc...good luck with things also. Try not to make your wife to upset like i do mine :p

Hsu. You was a great friend. When i needed someone to talk to you was around. Thanks.

Phob...I MISS YOU. omg, We had many laughs togather. I hope things work out for you.

Well that was a few. Rest of you goodbye. The years i been around was great. I am happy to see esf grow so much.

Best answers
Who are you? (irc) :p

Well I have watched you when I was around in 2003 and you were a decent guy from what I read, never really talked to you since I also left for a long time.

Sorry to see you go, good luck to ya.

Retired
Best answers
sad to see you go, sad to see someone go at all.

well make sure you sort your life. and remember reallife > virtual life, so spend more time in that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i bet you dont remmember me :S
but i do remmember you,even though its been a long while since we last spoke :S..

have a great life man...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Judge said:
and remember reallife > virtual life, so spend more time in that.
Lies!

Anyway, too bad you're leaving. Maybe you'll eventually come back :)
Take care :yes:

they all come back eventually....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope you find the time to drop by and visit sometime. You really are an awesome pal.

Ill miss you ns. Im glad your all better now though. Was quite a scare heh.

Good luck with the future.

Best answers
Never really knew you, but have a good life mate, enjoy every minute of it :p

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
An honour to have met you, good luck in your life. :)

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, Slim/Nightshade/Nightshades, take care. It's been fun...though we never talked that often, it was always great when we did - we've both been with this community for a while, so it's a pity to see you go.

Good luck in whatever life challenges you with - face it up with the same persistence you've demostrated from time to time here, and you'll excel. It was a pleasure meeting you - I hope our paths cross again.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is always sad to see someone leave whose been around for the whole ride. We may not have been extremely close, but I always enjoyed talking to you in irc.

See you later, NS. And happy trails

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey Nightshade, good luck, i'll miss you a bit, but just so that I could own you some more with my 56k laggage :p even though I haven't played you in like about a year... I rarely come here these days cause I got no internet at home anymore. Too busy with life myself. Ah well. Hopefully i'll come back. -some day-...

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:( See you around mate. Sad to see you go but I hope you do pop in time to time.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes, its sad indeed to see you go.
I wish you luck and hope get through the busy time ahead just fine, I know you will :)

🍂 Regular
Best answers
I wish you good luck in life NS I hope you find happiness.

Best answers
hmm.... too bad you're leaving.. if you can come back : do it! ;):yes: anyways ... good luck to ya if you cannot come back ... farewell and again : good luck to ya
we'll miss ya....:):yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom