Best answers
im wondering if anyone can give me any idea's on how to improve my face Mesh, im just not happy with the face, but dont know what to do with it

i know its messy, but poly count doesnt matter at this stage

P.s the skin isent final

Best answers
well, he seems to have a penis on his face where a nose should be, so u can make the nose less long and round, his hair is too small, dbz people have insanely long and full hair, i mean the face, aside from the nose is fine, its just the hair and everything

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Scale the hairs width quite a bit, and the bridge of the nose needs to be higher, and in general, the nose needs to be more compact, that aside, it looks great

cheers

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The nose sticks out a little far!! Besides that, great job!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i think it looks fine hurry up and finsh it! :D

Best answers
lol FM it need's a body yet, and im not finished with the skin,

dunno if im gonna make it ssj frieza saga or give him a shirt

i made this a little while back, it's not finished and can be easly made into a goku with a shirt

Best answers
the torso looks great, but one little suggestion, the nipples are a little too dark and spaced out, but other than that, great job

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u mind not posting insanely large pics of just his eyes :p

and i agree with what they say about the nose

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
can we see apic of the face without wires ? i think the nose loosk fine ;/

Best answers
Update

well id say the model is just about finished, it just needs a few touch up's, and im gonna put i bit more detail on the skin, the hair looks funny because of the angle

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its good, but i find the title slightly disturbing.

Best answers
he looks like ssj jerry seinfeld, his face is too long, id suggest adjusting the face while looking at a goku pic, hey theres an idea for my next model, ssj newman and ssj3 kramer, actually no i dont think itll happen

Best answers
naa the propotions are just fine, its because milkshape render's things in a fish bowl

/me try's to figure out whats wrong with the title....:idea: ;/ :fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make Kramer for me. People (In RL) compare me to a mix of Kramer and somebody else, dont remember the name off the bat.

Best answers
naa the propotions are just fine, its because milkshape render's things in a fish bowl
thats the whole point of a perspective view, so its like your looking at it yourself...

the hair looks more like a slightly enlarged Android 16 hair

your face is wierd, dbz guys have lil and chubby faces, yours seems to be really long. the chin is also too long sideways, dbz gusy ears are quite big so u might wanna fix that too. your nose also seems to be bigger at the top, with dbz noses are tiny, u dont get that huge bit that conncets to the eyebrows

im not sure what kind ahair u were trying to achive, or makin your own style?

howp that helps...

Best answers
thats sposed to be goku yeh??....

face is just too long.... and his nose... thats too long... but itll be smaller if u fix the face newayz.... and his eyes..... they look kinda weird...

err with the hair... u sed it renders in fishbowl yeh?.. wats that..im assumin its where like it goes round and the hair looks shorter than it actually is??... well the hair still kinda look weird.. like u need bigass super saiyan hair....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom