My Girl!

Best answers
lets not get his hopes... down... who knows... they could stay together... w/e

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I don't know you and im not a psychic....yet...So, I don't know how you and your girlfriend's future will play out..

But what worries me, is that you seem very dedicated to her/the relationship, so, if something bad were to happen to her/the relationship, it might not go down too good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with axman, and find these threads pointless. But hey, maybe you two will stay together, I hope you do, it's just unlikely.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
also, the fact your spreading your cooties on an E-forum, instead of taking her out and actually showing her affection instead. is a downer =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
um i noticed somethin xD
on you both.....
i hope that the first pic is the oldest one xD

1st pic seems like you both are like 14-16 years old and yo look allright
2nd pic you get younger and abti more childish
3rd pic... omfg... OLDSCHOOOL

xD dont someelse notice it?

xD that funneh .... ya match together vereh goodie :p
about mary her i dunno.... but you can ask her how she think about it ... xD you will get crazeh answers in 3 days! one day she say this... the second day she say something else the third day she dunno xD

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thank guys... know I have nothing to worrie about :S

Actually, I think you should only post if you are going to make me feel good about the relationship I have, and not wanting to roll over and d...

This is unbelieveible, I come here happy... I leave sad, upset and angry

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no offense but, its not like this wasnt expected, people usually take the oppertunity to make you feel bad on the internet. There's no empathy you see. Some people will tell you straight what they think and that may not be what you wanna hear, but as they're strangers they dont care about what you might wanna hear.

Good luck with ur girl.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so did i..

because your signature takes up over haf my screen =[

seriously thoug. dont make thins public that you dont want commented on. good or bad,its a public forum.

Best answers
'imitates yoda' "hard to see , the future is" *runs away*

this all about feelings is about what kinda guy and if as stated above not talking openly about others feelings.

and have a good time with the girl but remember : they say it never lasts

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
omg u r raged on the interwebs OLOL

But seriously, nobody cares about your personal life. Keep your happiness to yourself.

There might be some emo teen forums you can post on where you'll get the "aw that's sweet", "I hope you two last forever" responses. Google for them.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I know... I've been around these forums long enough... I have to admit, I had it all wrong on how people think.

What I was looking for was comments to help boost my happiest and joy to make me feel special... I dont think I got many of those, but thanks to whom ever tried to make me feel better after the negitive comments.

The truth is, anything is possible... people like to put another people down due to jealousy, anger, stress, depression, loneliness, sad, upset...etc etc.
I dont know if any of above matches some of the repliers in this thread... but from what I ask, if you are going to post comments, please be happy for me and understand that this girl means everything to me and I wouldnt change her for the world!

Thanks again to the possitive repliers :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The thing about forum lurkers is we're actually soulless entities who feed off the happiness of others. When a thread like this appears it's like an all-you-can-eat buffet.

Seriously though, good luck for the future o/

*feeds*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Jayster don't get me wrong. I do hope you do alright with that girl. I just believe in this statement: "Love is friendship set on fire."

The problem with this is that all fires die out. Girls are iffy animals much of the time.

"He who places his reason for living in another on blind faith, is a man who does not find his life very worthwhile."

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
Well Jayster don't get me wrong. I do hope you do alright with that girl. I just believe in this statement: "Love is friendship set on fire."

The problem with this is that all fires die out. Girls are iffy animals much of the time.

"He who places his reason for living in another on blind faith, is a man who does not find his life very worthwhile."
Thats true.

Girls are a species than man has yet to master...

Ah well, I just hope things go well this time. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom