My gift to you

Force Pit Member
Best answers
[video=youtube;H4rPKnSeDzU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4rPKnSeDzU&feature=related[/video]

Fudge you Tony!

I forgot to mention one thing: This isn't a school play BUT it IS a play that was directed by the same guy that directed some video clips to Lady GaGa and other pop artists. The kids that perform are child actors. This isn't connected to any school system. BUT IT IS STILL AWESOME!

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
You son of a bee! I'm leaving you mother fudger. Um. They let their kids do this? It could be the fact that I know what they're implying, but it seems inappropriate.

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Well I think its awesome because its Scarface, a little odd. But still cool!
I'm beginning to wonder who ever talked me into playing the Cowardly Lion in the Wizard of Oz play.
Lucky that's buried in the past, never to be found again!

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pics or BS phrack.

Interesting idea for a kids play though. I wonder if they can grasp any of what theyre saying.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is the greatest school play of all time.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And the future of school play. The kids were funny.:)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Haha, yea.. I've seen this part in Equals 3.. Pretty weird that its being played by children though.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
lol when I saw Sky replied in my thread I first thought to myself that I am going to get banned because "there are kids in this forum and we don't want to hurt their innocence", but it seems fine xD

I forgot to mention one thing: This isn't a school play BUT it IS a play that was directed by the same guy that directed some video clips to Lady GaGa and other pop artists. The kids that perform are child actors. This isn't connected to any school system. BUT IT IS STILL AWESOME!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom