My Games and Whatnot

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see you have a US version of the Snes, covered in pink stuff >_> I had a Pal one :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One of my younger nephews scratched it with something years ago, I can't recall what it was it might have been an action figure, and he also made a large crack on the middle, but it still works.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My SNES looked like this;

And dare I say it looks better than yours? :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

My SNES looked like that, except the whole thing was the same light gray color. Yours is weird.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks like somebody punched the eject button.

Best answers
Well heres my oldy Nintendo(enjoyed playing SUper Mario w00t):

And my Playstation 1:

EDIT: I have 3 games for my Nintendo,and 50 games for Playstation 1.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
only thing I have that's worth anything are the snes crtridges for secret of mana, earthbound, final fantasy vi, and chrono trigger, they're in a box somewhere around this place.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
only thing I have that's worth anything are the snes crtridges for secret of mana, earthbound, final fantasy vi, and chrono trigger, they're in a box somewhere around this place.
They're awesome, keep them for about 20-30 more years and maybe youll make a killing by selling them on ebay :p

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my snes melted, you wouldnt think those things could generate enough heat to do that, (well i didnt anyways). left it on for 2 weeks straight, the battery was dead in my ff2 cart so i couldnt save =/.

woke up one morning and found the whole console was kinda warped.

sold all my snes games (ff2-3, earthbound, smrpg) for like 200 bucks to a friend, he is a big time game collector and my ff2 and 3 carts both still had the original boxes.

that being said, im gonna see if i can find my old HLEB models and do somethin with em XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that was actually the size of that one if I can remember correctly, it was about the size of a Buzz Lightyear, I just can't remember, Oh! IT was a Juggernaut, it was smashed into the Super Nintendo numerous which caused the red scratches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom