Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
nice model, but i think his toe's (<== or how do u say that :p) are a lil 2 big, or is that because the glowin thing around the model?

Best answers
ya.. can we get a SN without the outline? It looks cool (well.. the BD could be alot better) but the white outline kills it

Best answers
ok now good work but no offence or anything but why is it all your BD chars look like they got shot up or something to much blood splatter dude other then that not bad.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he will release it only IF he wants to, please dont ask, people have stopped making models/skins etc because people have asked to much, so just sit tight :)

btw: nice models, gj dude

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The bd is weird, the bulked up well something is wrong with his shoulders but the normal one IS PERFECT Maybe a new face skin dunno really......

Best answers
Man magus , you sure are crafty ok
Credit to:
Real modeler of frieza - chrome
Real modeler of frieza for alpha - body

Best answers
Ultra33Gokussj3

u need to put credits WITH ur picture man. Other wise they r just gonna keep asking u to put the credits then ull get annoyed with every1 tellin u all the time. If u dont get annoyed then other ppl will cuz u didnt put the credits with the picture. (Frankly im getting quite annoyed with u not putting credits.) There problem solved...:S

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I'm going to give some actual credits instead of those...attempts at credits.

Frieza--
-Form 1-- Vassago
-Form 2-- SS_Vegeta
alpha model - PcJoe

there we go ;)

Best answers
man pls stfu let him be he is the one who comes whit the model and his friends helped him a little so what stop complaining about the credits that is PISSING ME off people that complain about everything on esf you do SO STFU

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by bebi Vegeta
man pls stfu let him be he is the one who comes whit the model and his friends helped him a little so what stop complaining about the credits that is PISSING ME off people that complain about everything on esf you do SO STFU
Wow, have a nice pretty warnign for that flame, I hope you enjoy it...

besides, it's FORUM RULES
What I am doing is enforcing them, I'm not gonna lighten up for just one thread, therer are rules, people need to abide by them, I'm doing my job, if you don't like it, then take it up with an admin ;)

Best answers
Thanx Magus , man you just gotto gimme a list of credits for every model so i would know :]

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Magus
Wow, have a nice pretty warnign for that flame, I hope you enjoy it...

besides, it's FORUM RULES
What I am doing is enforcing them, I'm not gonna lighten up for just one thread, therer are rules, people need to abide by them, I'm doing my job, if you don't like it, then take it up with an admin ;)

Majin Prince Made a thread with these credits

Buu-- SS_Vegeta
Goku-- Vassago
Gohan-- SS_Vegeta
Krillin-- SS_Vegeta
Frieza--
-Form 1-- Vassago
-Form 2-- SS_Vegeta
Trunks-- Xstortionist
Piccolo-- Xstortionist
Vegeta-- Turk
Cell-- Vassago

it's a sticky at the top :)

Back on topic pleeease :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
STFU...STFU.. haha.. lol... anyways..those aint his "friends" and they didnt help him, he used parts of there model without my permission (my guess) and he placed incorrect credits, bringing this thread even close the the l0ckage of the mods, so.. at the moment are these:
1: incorrect credits, a mod gave the real ones
2: model parts used without permission, tell me if im wrong,

this is not in a flaming sort of way, im just making it easyer for the mods to notice whats wrong :p

Best answers
ROFLMAO

Jeesus are credits ur ppls life or something come on grow up if someone uses any others hard work thats a COMPLIMENT no credits are needed, as if a modeler gets a boner if he sees his CREDIT onder the model OMG!!!

edit: no offence magus, but as if you will check every mssg on FORUM RULEZ? come on...... if ur a admin fine do so, but dont make a small thing such a huge thing, cuz its IS a small thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom