Best answers
Well I was looking for a wallpaper of kai from beyblade and I couldn't find even 1, so I decided to make my own.

It is my first attempt at a wallpaper ever and I know it's a bit basic but be as harsh as you want, I never mind a bit of constructive criticism. ;)

Best answers
Ass kicking wallpaper, its one of the best ive seen. You should have been in the cover contest. Great job

P.S TELEFUNKEN

Best answers
Originally posted by TimTheEnchantor
then you havent been to endeffect.com buddy..
Thx for the link, those wallpapers are awesome, but comparing me with them isn't fair they're professionals and I'm 15 and have only been using photoshot for a week and a bit.

Best answers
Mewtwo and some more stuff to it.. It's empty. Maybe a strong border or something

Best answers
:yes: looks great.

only been using photoshot for a week and a bit.
*sigh* better then i can do after a year of photoshop

Who is that guy in the wp and your sig anyway?

Best answers
Originally posted by R@!D3R
Mewtwo and some more stuff to it.. It's empty. Maybe a strong border or something
u'll need some empty place where u can put ur icons. and its not to empty, it'S fine

Best answers
The guy in the WP and the SIG is kai form bey blade.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
v.nice...
too bad is bayblade :/(j/k ^_^)

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya nice sig.

to bad its theme is terrible, stuff they show to little kids and try to pass as anime, anyone that saw Trigun,SLayers,Mononoke Hyme, or any other great anime would consider Beyblade,Pokemon,Yui gi oh, or any of the other junk they put on Y.T.V. (Canadian station) or most of it on Fox as trash.

Anyways enough about me ranting. lol

I suppose if you like BeyBlades its all that matters =D.

Anyways good sig for a beginner I still suck at BG's althoguh I only tried 1 or 2 bbut meh I stick to sigs, keep it up dude I'd love to see more of your stuff!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its very good for a first wallpaper but there sre some flaws I see.
The pictures are not of a great quality. In my opinion this makes the wallpaper worse than it could be. Maybe its the scanlines or the mosaic effect you have but it makes the pics look bad.

Where is the cool text saying the name of the character or anime? I know this isn't a requirement in a wallpaper, but I would prefer it if you added some :p

Its nice tho dont get me wrong =]

Best answers
Very Nice. I dont see much a problem with it. Though, im no fan of BeyBlade. I do watch it like month when ive got nothing better to do for ****s and giggles.

Originally posted by OWA
Beyblade,Pokemon,Yui gi oh, or any of the other junk they put on Y.T.V. (Canadian station)
Thats my favourite station mainly cause Spongebob Squarepants hehehe. I love that show.

Best answers
Thx for the comments everyone, and the reason the pics look low quality is because I couldn't find any pick of kai more than 140 x 100 so I hand to increase the size a lot and I found the scan lines actually help to hide the fact that they were pixilated.

Best answers
ummm it s good wallpaper, theres just one thing wrong with it. The theme. I hate beyblade! It not a reality show like DBZ ;).

Best answers
:) Well everyone has made it obvious they don't like beyblade, ah well I don't really care thx for posting anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't say that, so you lie!

I feel so upset now :(

*Runs off crying*

Best answers
Dragon ball z is NOT a reality show but beyblade is i mean how many people do you see on the street shooting colourfull things from thier hands. On the other hand millions of people carry spinning tops of death in thier pockets and try to kill each other for petti reasons like making eye contact with them.

p.s. i dont watch beyblade much but its ok =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom