Best answers
Go here to view it. Bear in mind, this is the first image i've made at this size so it probably sucks in most peoples eyes.. but i'd like your opinions on it please.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah...its not that good pretty much plain but its a good start i guess

Best answers
Yeah its got nothing in it. Try not just using filters.
Looks very unprofessional. One tip, try adding some images in, maybe a varient, most people dont use anime wallpapers because they lack originality and themes, so if you want people to use a wallpaper, try and make a image people make y think will be original or maybe something that will look attractive. Remember, alot of people use winxp too, so the colors are usually blue, thats why you have alot of blue wallpapers

Hope this helps.

Best answers
Filters? I don't use filters, i'm on Paintshop Pro 7.. that was made with around 20 layers and alot of brushes/colour blending techniques..

Best answers
My bad, lol but yeah that is plain :tired: and use the rest of the info i gave u, ignore the filter part.

Best answers
Another thing, there aren't any images in it as it is a basis for a background on a site I moderate, my friend wanted a background to put his writing/images over as he can't make them.

Best answers
For some reason when I saw it, it reminded me of Chrono Cross. The Frozen Flame.

Best answers
Hmm.. I want to play Chrono Cross but I need to complete Chrono Trigger first (got some side quests to do before I kill Lavos).

I am really happy with the image, seeing as it's my first image of this size and it's harder to get detail on larger images..

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As a wallpaper it's plain, but sorry, on a website that would be a horrible background. It makes things very hard to see.

Best answers
I dont know what you gus are talking bout. You never seeze to amaze me :p Also, on PSP7? dang

Best answers
:shocked: I have a fan! lol

Ok, to clear up some things here..

• I meant background as in basis for a wallpaper, not for the background of a site.
  • It's plain because it will have writing and images put over top of it. It is the basis for a wallpaper
  • That's all I think..

Best answers
See if you can make it into a Chrono Cross wallpaper.
Since to me it kinda looks like it.

And SSJ3_G0tenks, how did you center your sig?

Best answers
I guess you figured it out seeing as your sig is centered now :D

Sure, i'll try make it into a chrono cross BG, that'll have to be tomorrow though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its ncie, but its blue, im sick of blue >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom