My first UT2003/UT2004, none related DBZ map

Best answers
My first UT2003/UT2004 none related DBZ map

Well folks after making so many Ut2k4 DBZ related maps I decided to start to make and one that have nothing to do with the DBZ show (?), as I was enjoy it to make it in the old times on the Unreal v1.0 engine

What I’m planning to make is a few small villages in a !HUGE! forest
Here are a few 5% crappy progress pictures:

I’m not going to show you more then this, going to work this map in secret
if you want you can rate it, to see if you like the idea of this map

Regards
GokuSSJ

Best answers
At first I thought it was for Half Life, but then I saw the "My first UT2003/2004" thing, so I give it a 6/10 considering it's your first.

Best answers
hey, That is not my first UT2003/UT2004 map, only my first UT2004 - none related DBZ map.. aka (I can add what I want and make it how I want)
And I didn’t said to rate the map coz the map is only 5% done from how I want to make it. If I was you I will give hmm 2% or less… I only said to rate the idea of this kind of map :S

Best answers
It's looking pretty good to be honest. and i must say the houses look nice, i have making houses is UnrealED :( a pain in my opinion. ahh well. keep up the good work! :D

Best answers
ahm my English is not that good, I wanted to say to rate only the idea of the map. Darn and kind of my threat sounds stupid too, my first ut… map lol and I map in UED for more then a quarter from my life (Unreal, Unreal II, Rune, Postal 2, Unreal Tournament, UT2003 & UT2004 are one of the few engines that I used) so I feel a bit bad about how it sounds
If someone can edit my topic I will be very grateful

oh well, here is the same house location picture but without no lights

Blood_Thursty said:
i have making houses is UnrealED :( a pain in my opinion.
wonderful more UnrealED mappers… true is hard and boring to create things in UED but after a few months or years of experience its begin to be a kids playing in the garden
now it depends of you if you want to dedicate that play time to reach that stage

like I said I’m not going to keep you update it with the map, I only made a few houses, a mill a few trees and throw them together without to care how they look, but it won’t look like that later… anyway this blank 5% is all I can show you, the public…

cheers

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry but i'm thinking if it's for something like UT 2003 or 2004 or w/e i think you can make the graphics of it look better. (No offense of course)

Best answers
Neah I don’t care, I’m not offended at all, but looks that ppl here don’t know to many about the UnrealED engine
Anyway I will explain a little about what you see here

I will star with:

This pictures that you see here are snapshots take it from UnrealED itself not in-game snapshots, so the graphic isn’t in his full potential. Also I created more then 40 wood textures and I picked only 3-4 from them that looked more like the one from the show, the others wear in more real style so I worked at them for nothing or maybe who knows later …

As you can see
in this topic
or in this one I made this map a while ago that wear in more real look. After that I saw a DVD episode (Freeza’s Counter Attack) with this house and I said damn my house really sucks so I took a better look at how Goku’s House really looks so I decided to start all over again from scratch without to care a single word from all other ppl thought and said about it. Nice, good, awesome, wow or kick ass is not good enough as time I personally don’t like my work

This is the new one and I like it a little, hard to please myself

http://www.dbzhood.com/GokuSSJ/pics3/mine-ref.jpg
you can see there my work and the ref I used

And I will end with:

like most of the ppl said there is no point of me to post my work on a half life base engine forum so you won’t hear for me anymore

have fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom