My first unnamed pissed off guy drawing.

Best answers
Heya,

Drew this the other day, was kinda bored and wondered how good I really was. This was my first attempt on drawing anything anime-ish. I still don't have a name for this guy. Any suggestions? I might make a model of this guy some day, But that wouldn't be in the near future. Hope you guys like it.

Imageshack direct link: http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/9114/pissiggozertjenq3.jpg
When I first looked at it, it made me think of Gohan, but in fact I had a look at Vegeta's face to see how he was drawn. I just had a look at him I didn't use it to copy his head.

I know his neck looks weird, but it's not finished yet. I'll post a new screenie if it is. Let me know what you think. (and maybe come crits.)

Best answers
well he looks more like trunks to me :/ but he looks cool :p are you gonna add some colour?

Best answers
well he looks more like trunks to me :/ but he looks cool :p are you gonna add some colour?
Thanks, yeah I'm gonna try that soon, Still learning to work with Paint shop pro and Photoshop so that prolly might take while.

Best answers
His head might be a bit too round(make it a bit more oval like) and his neck is too small(If that is his neck). Otherwise its looking good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom