Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
This is my latest work, dont be so hard on me, this is my first trunks i ever drawed, comments and crits are welcome, and please tell me what points i can make better looking.

Here it is!

;D

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Add some shadowing and depth to that and it would look a lot better. It's nice work. :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well, thats the problem, i cant draw the shadows, i never know on what places it should be.

Best answers
He's got his daddy's smile, which is not a good sign. otherwise pretty good :yes:

Best answers
nice work MelleeBiatch,
get some ref pictures of trunks in the same pose or in some way that angle, then just look at the shadows, make some copys of your picture first to try out the shading.

Thats what i did when i was new at shading ^_^

I think after i get a Wolverine and Gundam seed or what ever i was asked to draw, I will try and get a DBZ character done, not sure yet, but Vegeta is my fav character so i may do one of him fighting or something.

Again nice work

Oh just noticed the ear hold, its too bold its stands out too much you should have just rubbed the pencil over the ear hole lightly.

Best answers
The ear hold stands out because it is the only darkened part of the piece, the rest is just a line drawing, after you get the shadows it it won't stand out that much. I also think there are too many rincles (is that how you spell it?) between the eyes, otherwise it's awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom