Best answers
Hey everyone this is my first skin i have ever tryed to do before. I had no idea wut i was doing but in the end i came up with this
i know alot of u will think it sux but its my first one so dont flame me for it

Best answers
nice job man, just try to add detils instead of solid colors, just a tip... get adobe photoshop 6.0 and theres many toys there to help you skin, and paint shop pro 7.0 is sweet also, have fun man! and also.... i like the skin because you put detail into the eyebrows also, most other people leave them black which makes it look very unrealistic, i mean, who has blonde hair and black eyebrows? lol good job! man :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i think its pretty good for your first skin.. at least you changed more than the hair/eyebrow/eye color, unlike other first time skinners.

Best answers
hey thnx guys!:) i thought ppl would say it sux cuz its not as good as most skins. I used psp 7 to make it but as u can tell i dont know how to use psp 7:p also i dont know how to add the detailed like the wrinkled shirt and stuff could u help me out wit that? thnx again for the good comments:yes:

Best answers
I use PSP 7 too

All you do is use the smudge tool, and mix and match colors. It is fun to learn and fun to do, but long work with PSP 7!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom