my first sig

Best answers
well here it is...its not much cuz i dunno how to blend yet...pretty much crap, crits are welcome and help me out if u can

heres a fix on that 1 i kinda learned how to blend

heres my latest one, i think i got better :laff:

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well as I said on AIM you really need to get a hang of the Soft Edge. But you appear to be getting the hang of the text effects. So keep at it and youll be making great sigs in no time!!! ;)

Best answers
i think if you cut out the vegitto pic its a great sig

(cut out=Making the block around it go away and just getting the face.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You really stretched the pics and look bad.Try making some background cut the pics and put it dude Im still a noob at sig making and look at my sig dude you need some tuts is just like sticking pictures and just stretching them.....
Im not trying to be mean just some crits.

Best answers
thats the problem for me...i dunno how to cut them out so well like other ppl...i use the lasso tool but i still cant do it, is there another tool for these?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try using the magic wand it cut the background and it just gaves you the character I would suggest try finding pictures of your favorite character with some blank background or some simple background or either use lasso tool and select the things you want to delete bu make sure you connect the laso like take a big piece no bring the line from when your started until it selects and then click delete I hope this helps.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I HATE it when people stretch images horizontally or vertically, it really makes the sig suck.

Best answers
sorry...i have some new ones that im working on, and i did get better...those are crap i know, ill try and not dissapoint u next time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom