My First Sig / Post...^_^

Best answers
This is the first time I have posted on any forum. The reason I haven't posted was do to I never had a sig... So i fanally learned a little of Photoshop and got this sig done in 2 hours. I want to make sure it came throw on a post and it is sucked or not? You be the judge.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
get back too irc and off my forums!;(

not really..

good sig, odd.. but good

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Coo for a first! Cutouts are reasonably good =]

Keep it up (and post in my topics :eek:)

Best answers
thanks for the the good words on it

I am going to try to do a anime one next...just used what i had already as pictures. I still me some advice on how to use alot of the filters but i will play around with it again to day. ^_^

Best answers
....sign of the end of the world

666+1337=(use math)

anyways nice work, and i need to make my flash golden boy one

STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY

i think you get the picture

*note* if youve seen golden boy you wont think that as spam but sometihng hillarious

very educational

Best answers
Goldenboy...

YES.... that would be a good anime one to make...thanks Nameless for the idea. i will try that one.

Best answers
Not everything has to be anime, to be honest I think it's very refreshing to see a non-anime related sig here. But by all means do one if you dig anime. As for your current sig, I think you did a good job for a first try, the text-effects and cutouts especially are well done. I think there are some things you could work on though. I get the basic connection with military symbols and AWOL, but I think you need to put a little more thought into the basic theme of your design. For example, the font you used is terribly out of place. I think that the typefaces Stencil and Rubber Stamp may be more along the type of thing that would work better, in other words a military font. The concept for the imagery is interesting, but I think you'd be better off sticking with one military service and using that set of images. For example, if you made your sig look like an army rank patch that said "AWOL095" instead of "Sergeant". That's just an idea though. What I think you should work for is an idea that holds the whole thing together.

Best answers
Thanks for the thoughts. But the sig is using all the same insignias are form the U.S. Army. The lower wings are Crewman wings. The Top wings/helo is an air-assault badge.
The wing and propeller is my job classification pin. The rank to the right is Sergeant First Class. The Officer rank to the left is Warrant Officer 1. But I will take the text idea and post a new one with some along the lines of what u suggested.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nameless u have been spamming alot lately

warning if u dont stop u will be forced to

Best answers
I like them, theyre really good.
But the first one is better the 2nd one looks...slightly like u might have actually been in the army...were u?...and may break som1's arm for not reffering to u as "sargent sir" but the first 1 is really good, cant wait to see ur anime one:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom