My first scanned drawing... Enter Loki!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice shading. You may want to erase some jawline, so it looks like the head is one peice. I like the clothes :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm looks like it wouldnt hurt to add more deffintion to the sleeve... and yeah the head needs to look more like one piece...

but other than that it looks great

Best answers
yea im agree with the others , the clothes r nice , just the face needs some more work , i think the eyes r ok , but the rst looks a bit ugly(just the face part)! The and of the hairs look strange , they r ending in nothing , u should fix it , but anyway the body is nics :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very nice pic, good shadeing on the clothes, makes it look real, go to my site i have some of my pics there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm that link doesnt work there mega...

Banned
Banned
Best answers
SIF that pic sux why are u all saying its cool

4xMega-Saiyajin your one sux even harder

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ SiTh
SIF that pic sux why are u all saying its cool

4xMega-Saiyajin your one sux even harder
cos it is a cool pic, thats why we said it u moron...

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by The New Akuma

cos it is a cool pic, thats why we said it u moron...
No man i said it sux COZ IT DOES.

ok , u think it sux , well i did it in 5 minutes , if u wanne see a pic i draw in an hour look this!
That gohan pic sux too

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Sorry but I really don't like this pic. Don't mean to be harsh but it kinda looks like someone hit this guy in the head, just above the nose, with a piece of 4x2. Don't worry though. I'm sure you won't always suck, you just do now. Have a nice day. :yes:

Best answers
ok u ******* wanabes , show me a pic by u then , wanne see if u r better!!!!!!!!!!!

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/bust out warning pad.

:warning: Mega, Don't Curse . . . and don't circumvent the anti cuss.

:warning: Sith, Dartanion, don't bash someones work. Offer constructive critisim or shut the hell up. I will ban you if you flame in these forums again.

Critiuqe, not crush. And untill you post some work of your own, take some time to grow up.

Oh yeah . . .

:warning: Dartanion, you have 24 hours to change your sig before I do. That kind of garbage isn't tolerated. Clean it up, now.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
d0od i could draw a better pic than that in about 10 minutes and it took him an HOUR!

Cucumba how are u sposed to tell someone that their drawing is below not good without saying it sux?

No problem i will post a better pic as soon as i scan one.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
OH NO!! O_O Did I upset you? *weep* Do0d when did I say I could draw?? I can't, do you feel as though you have now had a mojor victory over me?? *yes, so stfu* The question was did I like the pic and rather that bull.**** like the rest of you I told the truth and had a bit of a laugh in the process. So basically what I am trying to say is I'm an idiot. And as always... Have a nice day :yes:

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You tell her how i could be drawn better. Not that "it sux".

If people told you that when you started how would you feel. At any rate, there is no discussion, do it again and your getting a two week period to do something else.

That will be a permanent ban for you Dartanion. And if your going to name your self after literary figures, spell the name right, ass. ;/

Retired
Best answers
Sith just shut up..we dont want flames in here...if you dont like someone's work do what cucumba said...shut up or give criticism that helps..your spam doesnt help anybody.

Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba!
/bust out warning pad.

:warning: Mega, Don't Curse . . . and don't circumvent the anti cuss.
K i wont do it again , even if i dont understand what u said , i cant understand some words!

and @ this annoying wanabes: You r just n00bs and u r start to flame ppl who r going a long time with this forum? Well i think u should be the guys being flamed!!!!!!! Well come and start flame again , i hope u will flame others again , cuz cocumba will bann u then =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom