My first scanned drawing... Enter Loki!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Retired
Best answers
Fair nuff Sith. just dont give us words..show us something instead. if you are really better we wanna see. and btw I never called you n00b. i couldnt care less what everybody else said.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
No problem judge. I could care less what anyone else said either now :p

And i just tried to install my scanner but something is wrong with ti (inside it i mean) so i will havta go round my mates place to get some pics scanned. Rest assured some cooooo pics will be coming your way in the not to distant future.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Wow Jenny, Good job :) Much better then your other drafts :)

Best answers
Yea jenny nice work , and @ all talking about my hand mistakes, i hate drawing hands and feeds , but i just have to try , i cant just leave them out and i dont thing they r that bad that they crash the pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
weeeehaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats a god job!!!
perhaps you can draw me someday:D:D:D

awsome work this pic and even a lot better then the first pic you did!!!

Best answers
one question @ jennykitty , i really duno , is that any character that already excists or is it some character u made urself ? anyway its a great job , just wanne know

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by 4xMega-Saiyajin
Yea jenny nice work , and @ all talking about my hand mistakes, i hate drawing hands and feeds , but i just have to try , i cant just leave them out and i dont thing they r that bad that they crash the pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
d0od i already told u about 4 different ways to get around it.

Best answers
yea , but i dont care , if anyone else would say it , i would be interested , but i dont care for u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And another thing , shut up with starting a post always with another form of dude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your the dude here =P

Best answers
one question @ jennykitty , i really duno , is that any character that already excists or is it some character u made urself ? anyway its a great job , just wanne know
Its a character my Friend made up, I just drew it. He draws, WAY better then I do

Banned
Banned
Best answers
yea , but i dont care , if anyone else would say it , i would be interested , but i dont care for u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And another thing , shut up with starting a post always with another form of dude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your the dude here =P
What the FACK ever you nazi Piece of sh!t. You suck @ drawing all together not just the hands. Now go hail hitler or something u german piece of trash

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ SiTh

What the FACK ever you nazi Piece of sh!t. You suck @ drawing all together not just the hands. Now go hail hitler or something u german piece of trash
yo, uh no flaming...okay? That goes for 4xmega-sayian and anyone else.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
both of u shut up and stop spoiling this topic with ur crap flames :\

Best answers
Originally posted by Jenny_Kitty

Its a character my Friend made up, I just drew it. He draws, WAY better then I do
Anyway, its nice , i think u can draw well , maybe u´d like to join judge´s and mine Anime!

and @ Sith , the hail hittler thingy was to much , im going to report that to a moderator , i like fun and i like jokes , but what u r doing is to much !!!

Banned
Banned
Best answers

Your the dude here =P
SIF that is fun and jokes you fag.

<^> <' ; '> <^> UP YOURS FAGWAD <--------- report that tool

Retired
Best answers
closing this topic! this is unnacceptable. i'm gonna report Sith to cucumba cause what you said is way over the line. and 4xmega-saiyajin dont lose your cool and stay relaxed.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Pulls out nine iron . . . you were warned, now enjoy your vaca . . . POW!*

Look at the distance :shocked: !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom