My first scanned drawing... Enter Loki!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Retired
Best answers
may i remind you guys to stay on topic? if this will be an all out flame post it will be closed..

the drawing is nice imo. the head is the only thing that needed more time (mentioned b4) the rest looks good

Best answers
ppl obviously take what is said on this forum waaaaay to seriously. If someone starts flaming, WHO CARES?!?! Its just someone that u'll never meet saying stuff that doesn't really matter. U guys gotta relax a bit and just learn to laugh along with it.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
look man im not a n00b as u would think of it. Im into both ESF and DMZ i think they are both cool. I been reading these forums for ages. I just had nothing to say until now.

And as i said i will post a pic that kicks the crap out of urs. Ill get my scanner going and pic one out of the thousands i have done that are better ;)

I got some criticism for the first pic. creases(sp?) in clothes arent just random. They do follow the laws of physics lol. Profile view is a crappy way to get an idea of what a character looks like. If you want to show it cool draw it front on. Is that better?!? haha

Best answers
Did you ever think that just because I spell something differently, doesn't mean I spell it wrong?? No doubt you'll edit this crazy and make me say that I am an idiot and then ban me again so I just want you to know that it doesn't matter. You obviously feel more powerful because of what you do but unlike others, I look at this as just another forum. A bit of fun; thats all. Catch you round hey. And... as always... have a nice day :yes:

P.S. I know... its D'Artagnan

Retired
Best answers
ever thought that people might get offended if you said something like that...if you dont like it just say "well to be honest it dont really like it...but" and then tell the guy what to change. And Sith...we dont want bragging guys around..lose the ego.

and being good at DMZ or ESF doesnt make your 1337 and we never said you were a n00b..
so better act a lil more mature.

Honest criticism is hard to take, particularly from a relative, a friend, an acquaintance or a stranger. it doesnt matter if you know someone in reallife or not...criticism is criticism.. it has the same impact. so next time shut up and think about what you say..

Best answers
Originally posted by 4xMega-Saiyajin
and @ this annoying wanabes: You r just n00bs and u r start to flame ppl who r going a long time with this forum? Well i think u should be the guys being flamed!!!!!!! Well come and start flame again , i hope u will flame others again , cuz cocumba will bann u then =P

Hey 4xMega stay cool about that lil guys who wants to get some attention!!!
Its dont usefull,to flame theese....*oups*.....when you get a warning for it!!!
and fix your links even if i copy and paste them they didnt work!!!

To the pic:

I like it really,:yes: like the others said only the head isnt that good as the rest(But the head always is the most difficult part of drawing)

Best answers
for me the difiiculty are the hands!

Well ok i told them n00bs and wanabes ... , but i was really angry , cuz they dunno anything , then they come to this forum and start to talk s..t without stopping , everything thy say is just annoying , im sorry for all the rest i said , but i will never say sorry to this annoying wanabes , i say just sorry for my behavier!!!!!!!

oh and for the copy&paste thingy , like spin said , u have to make a rightclick and then copy shortcut, that should work!!!

Best answers
Mh...

...now i got it and i must say its really good work!!!

I like you gohan pic its great!!!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Dartagnon
You obviously feel more powerful because of what you do but unlike others, I look at this as just another forum. A bit of fun; thats all. Catch you round hey. And... as always... have a nice day :yes:

P.S. I know... its D'Artagnan
No, I do my job. You crossed the line when you suggested I do something unplesant with my fist . . . now you have a two week vacation, if I find you back before then I'll ban your whole ISP. ;/

As usual, to little, to late. When you return I hope you learn how to behave better.

Best answers
Mega, the only thing I don't like about the Gohan pick is his hands, they don't look very real.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i cant even see the pic.. it always say it doesnt exist...

Best answers
oooh dont worry, it doesent hurt my feelings. Thats the first manga drawing I ever made, I mostly draw furry :D:

Thank You

Best answers
wow thats really good.

how much time do you invest into your drawings?

Banned
Banned
Best answers
THAT IS HEAPS BETTER. How come you didnt draw like that in the first one?

and being good at DMZ or ESF doesnt make your 1337 and we never said you were a n00b..
You guys did call me a n00b and i never said i was good @ either game i said i was into both and that i been reading the forums for ages.

4xMega-Saiyajin, d0od if you cant draw hands make them into a fist or put his arms behind his back or fold them or something. Theres heaps of ways to get around it ;)

And Sith...we dont want bragging guys around..lose the ego.
I could not care less if u thought i was bragging. The fact is i CAN draw better so i CAN tell them whats wrong.

Sin your sig is pretty cool to bro :p

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sith, I don't really care, as long as your nice about it.

Jenny, that furry is freakin awesome. :D

Best answers
I dident draw like that in my first drawing because fury and manga are 2 different styles of drawing. I never drew manga befor

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
very nice drawing i think ill put up my drawing of gundams and mobile suits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom