✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
its looks just great :yes: :yes: keep it up

*do i see some scrathes in his paints?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes You do. I got fed up with continueally touching it up. I'll make a newer version later on.

It's based on the Gis worn by my fictional race the Tarsinites.

Best answers
Don't even BOTHER sending it to Red Saiyan. You just changed a few colors. That can be done in a couple minutes by just about ANYONE with a graphics program like Photoshop. You need to change a LOT more than that to make it worth downloading.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, don't just shoot me down like that. I didn't just hit ctrl+U. I did all of that be hand. I intend to add more this, is just a preliminary attempt.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I like it very much... finally someone who didn't keep himself the the DBZ dress-code !!! Good Work !

I can host your files from my company server... Just let me know when you need the space and I'll set it up... I can not give you access to the server, but you can send me the files and I'll set it up... I'm also working on a Model Web-site... Which will hold models and skins, so I can even put it on there.

Greetz,

Snake-D

Best answers
ARTHOS U EVIL TRIPLE POSTER!!! USE THE EDIT BUTTON!!!! lololol i love doing this stuff!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When he's finished, he's all yours. I might wanna try to darken the grey part of the Gi first.

Who likes the scar?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Leave the man alone will ya !

Prolly a mistake or something !

Best answers
UnluckyOne, have you gotten a single post that wasn't playing moderator? just wondering.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Whahahaha... LMFAO !!!

As hard as a rock to the bone...

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by HELLSPAWN
UnluckyOne, have you gotten a single post that wasn't playing moderator? just wondering.
heeheehee

[on-topic] Wow is that ugly. I don't like the colour scheme at all. It's just blech o_O

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I like the way he used it, i think it's about time there are some models around that do not apply the correct dress code !

But that's just me !

Greetz,

Snake-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom