Best answers
i started from a box and i shaped it into what u see, crtiz plz
oh and it was done in 3ds max

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very tight if u ask me :yes: , thats ur first? :shocked:

are the ears supposed to be split at the top?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats actually just the shadow casuing that or it might be something with the way i made um i dun know

Best answers
Originally posted by GhostfaceKillah
very tight if u ask me
Yes. thats what i meant :p. Kinda looks like a goblin from Neverwinter Nights if you ask me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
his face seems flat, and one ears seems bigger than the other but i think thats just me, otherwise pretty good for a 1st shot

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you are all done what will the elf be for, or is it something you just wanted to do, Or will it be in a game.

Best answers
its not really elf looking ....well actually it looks like some sort of long eared alien with those black eyes and lengthy ears.

if he were to use it for a game he'd have to make body ect and put a lot more time into it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by mr. roshi
its not really elf looking ....well actually it looks like some sort of long eared alien with those black eyes and lengthy ears.

if he were to use it for a game he'd have to make body ect and put a lot more time into it
I dont think he has made the real eys i think there just hole showing the backround.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually its just somethin i decided to do and i really dont know how to configure eyes fro an animation yet so the eyes r really just 3 spheres stuck together. it is definately not for a game because with a game u have to take into account polly counts and other types of factors which are a little to complex for me at the moment. it was originally supposed to be an elf type creatur but ears turned out alot harder to do than i originally anticipated. as for the face being flat, u have to remember i did this all from scratch no reference pics or backround images to work off of. i shaped it out of a requtangular box

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's very nice. You should keep on working, and make a whole creature!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by greentaco
That's very nice. You should keep on working, and make a whole creature!
Yea just finish it. Maybe you can put it to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom