My First Music Video D:

Best answers
its pretty good for a first,
only probs i noticed on it is the begining kinda dragged on a bit 2 much and the goku vs vegeta fight has been way over used, Only prob with making dbz music vids now a days everything has been used :( which was lame cuz it kinda took me out of the job of doing it

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, It was based on Vegeta's transformation, I tried to match the video with the lyrics when I could ><

Best answers
only probs i noticed on it is the begining kinda dragged on a bit 2 much
Quoted for the truth. I see what you were doing, but it should never be dragged over 20 seconds. I should know, i tried it as well, mine was actually longer and i got bad opinion's on my video because of it. I guess people are really impatient so it's best to start the video as soon as possible.

Well first things first, i want to congratulate you on a great song choice. Im not even big on rock music. Im more of a Rap/Hip-Hop/R&B type girl myself. But that song you used, is just stuck in my head right now, and im actually close to downloading it. The begining and ending vegeta theme's were cool as well.

The video itself was alright to say the least, but very enjoyable for a first one. The timing was ok on some area's. It kills me how this video could"ve been so much better though. If you continue to make AMVs and become good at it, i would definitely suggest you go back and remake that. I don't have much advice too give that you probally don't already know. The video could"ve used more effects, and you could"ve timed it better. But yea, that's about it.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks,
I wasn't trying to do any lip syncing,
my main goal for this video was just to get the lyric's to match the video.
Could you show me any of your works? perhaps I could learn of them?
This is just the first part of a trilogy so-to-speak..

Best answers
i would if my HD dident f**k up one day and i lost it all in a rebuild, ohh i miss my old music vid day. I would make another one but all me dbz ep/movies are RM files now and im 2 lazy to bring them in the program cuz it takes longer to import them.

Best answers
|_MgS_| said:
wasnt all that good :p

I can do better..
please dont say u can do better to other ppl, there is no point in it. It was his first music video and it was pretty good for a first. u saying u can do better is not a crit to the music video, so instead of saying that why dont u tell him how his music video could be better and what he should work on.

Best answers
Dark Vegeta13 said:
please dont say u can do better to other ppl, there is no point in it. It was his first music video and it was pretty good for a first. u saying u can do better is not a crit to the music video, so instead of saying that why dont u tell him how his music video could be better and what he should work on.
nah.. I tell people what I want.. I dont really care what other think of what I say.. it's only inet people..

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Dark Vegeta13 said:
I understand your feelings but please leave the moderating to moderators - this sort of thing can all to easily overflow into a bad situation. :)

That being said..

wasnt all that good :p

I can do better..
We do prefer that if you criticise someones work you do it constructively. Saying you can do better - with no proof, I might add - alone does not come under constructive. Let's try and treat each other with a little more respect, hmm?

Now back on topic folks.

Best answers
Fatal_CobraX said:
Thanks,
I wasn't trying to do any lip syncing,
my main goal for this video was just to get the lyric's to match the video.
Could you show me any of your works? perhaps I could learn of them?
This is just the first part of a trilogy so-to-speak..
Im actually working on a video right now with this new program i found, something better then what i already using which was wmm. When i get done, i"ll be sure too let you check it out. All my other ones are from months ago. So i haven't made one in quite a while and i really think you could possibly learn more from this video im working on now, then any of the other's ones before it.

Best answers
|_MgS_| said:
nah.. I tell people what I want.. I dont really care what other think of what I say.. it's only inet people..
Regardless, you're still interacting with people, individuals. The only difference between Inet and life is being able to do something without getting a black eye or a kick in the groin.

As far as the music video goes, it's nothing special, but it's not bad either. It might be an idea to view it from a different perspective, imagine you're someone else. How do you think somebody else will experience your video and could they have something to nag about? If you change it or not is up to you but it could help you see the bigger picture.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
|_MgS_| said:
yeye... w00th-ever!
Well congratulations, son, that was the second time you went off topic and you did it after I expressly told you not to. Have a warning on me. :warning:

Now, stay on topic. o_O

Best answers
Damn that was pretty good for a first. If i had to rate it out of 10 youd get like a 7.9

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wasn't too bad though, some flaws though...

Well just practice, you only get better and better, me liked it, would have done it differently though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom