Best answers
My first model

I'm working on my first model and I need some help, so if anyone can help, please contact me on AIM at DaviS C 6590 I'd really appreciate it, Thanks Alot,
War Hamster

Best answers
wow, that's a pretty damn good model you've got there... it looks like it could replace an aura or something.. but you definatley have some talent in modeling...

Best answers
LoL it's my first one EVER! The hardest part looks like its gonna be the body .... :tired:

Best answers
yeah, well, your head looks awesome. Do you have any concept art of this character? I might be able to think of a name for it then...

Best answers
No, I just started doing a hair on it, and then it turned out like that :rolleyes: You can think up and name, and if you want you can help me model the body :D

Best answers
I'll try modeling the body... I've only modeled 1 thing before, and I've edited 1 model, and reanimated 1 animation... I'm not that great tho, and my milkshape is gonna expire soon... oh well, my cousin is gonna get me a copy of Maya....

Best answers
HellSpawn and I come up with some info for him :) He's gonna be a made up SSJ, his hair is gonna be green, and hes gonna have a robotic arm :devgrin: So if anyone can think up a name for our monster creation we would appreciate it! Thanks A-Bunch :devgrin:
~War Hamster

almostdeleted

A
Make a bomber Man model.. Hes cool.. And his transformation can be SSJ bomber man.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol... YEA! GO BOMBERMAN! :D I love those guys.....
anyways... :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: 5 thumbs up! :D Looks great... so far.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom