Best answers
hey guys i just edited my first model....its that trunks model made by umm...styreta i believe, i also used the strand from azn's mystic gohan, any thoughts/comments/rude remarks? btw its suppose to be along the lines of ussj trunks,(notice the more buff arms/legs) Heres my site

Best answers
tiny head, other than that, cant really comment cause i cant really see what u did aside from puttin azns hair strand on styretas edited version of esfs trunks head, and buffin the body a lil too much

Best answers
are u sure u looked at it well enough? the strands dont look as much like styretas, and the head is the exact same size....and well if i was to make him ussj, the arms and legs are kinda that big, don'tcha think? anyways still im just startin i got a ways'ta go

*edit btw can u tell me how to attach to different pieces of a model? for ex: milkshape, the different "groups" any way i can attach a certain strand of hair to the head? thx

Best answers
oh alright i guess the body is just far away from the head then, cause trunks is buff, but not 8 feet tall, so ill take ur word for it, and yeah ur right the hair does look a lil different

Best answers
lol its the green giants brother lol j/k its pretty good actually but you buffed him up just a weeee bit too much

Best answers
UPDATE ALREADY! come on u know that hairs the best ssj trunks around so far ;-) click here for this bad boy

*EDIT* PLEASE POST FEEDBACK! thers been like 60 views but no posts! please i need to know if im at least decent

Best answers
The hair is needs to be a bit more pointy(?), and in sideview he looks buff enough, but in front and back view he looks to thin imo.

Pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom