my first fight

Best answers
k, so this is my first fight..I hope I'll do good...
anyway, if someone here thinks he could teach me smth, please volunteer, and a ref pls!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll accept this fight, seeing as it's been well over a year since my last FC fight (It's been so long, that someone took me off the list of fighters ><)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll ref this one.

The scene will be a Portal test facility that has gone haywire. Portals are springing open everywhere as the facility is being evacuated. If the facility is lost so will be the technology, which has taken several lifetimes of research. Workers and scientists rush their way past you as you make your way in to achieve your goal. Will you save the facility or will you make sure it is eradicated?

Get it on gents.

*edit*
As a note, ace005, you will need to create a fighter bio if you have not done so already, and post it in this thread.

Best answers
Okay, so it's seems I have to save the day once again:rolleyes: These things are starting to be booring..

PS
Yes pain, i did
and also, please don't be mad at me if i d smth wrong, but try corercting me...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Save the day? Not if I have anything to say about it, you wannabe hero!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spunky, I had assumed since you said you had fought previously in the FC that you had a bio... but I can't seem to find it anywhere, please post it so you two can go at it.

Best answers
The air was thick and hard to breathe...
Portals appear and disappear, this might be a fun one actually

In the corner, sitting against the wall and talking alot of gibberish was Astroz Delmar...the so called "Necrotic Shredder"...
Underestimating his opponent, he slowly approaches him, thinking of a good way to take him out fast.

"So, you here fo some action" asks Ace

"uhum.." replies delmar, keepin his head down

Ace considered this to be some sort of disrespect. He grabbed delmar's trenchcoat and pulled him closer
"listen freak, I don't want anyone staying in my way. And if that happens, trust me, he ain't gon see another sunshine"

delmar looked cool, and seemed to not take Ace serious. With a quick move, he punched Ace in the stomach, and as he fell, kicked him in the face. Ace fell on the ground, trying to nuderstand what just happened. He was knocked by that dunny looking delmar. He;s not gonna ket him get away with this...
With a quick move, he was back on his feet. He felt the warm blood dripping from his nose. delmar smiled. In the next second, he rushed with a kick straight to delmar's chest, wich made delmar fly right into a portal.

Ace was alone and mesemrized. he didn't understand what just happned...
Did he win? While he was thinking wat happned, a hand grabbed him by the neck, dragging him into another portal. It was delmar. He dragged him to another place, wich was also full of portals, but did not look like it was on earth. Not understanding anything, he looked straight at delmar..But in the enxt second, his jaw's positioning was 30 degrees to the left, as delmar hit him. Not wanting to miss the opurtunity, he started beating the hell outta Ace. His face full of blood, and laying on the ground, he reached for his sword, trying grab it...but it seemed so distant...the adrenaline rushing throw his veins could almost be tasted..then finally, he felt it! it was the sword! He grabbed it, pulled it out, and in a split second, he was on his feet, holding his sword upright, waiting for power from the gods..
delmar looked doubtful at ace...
"It's a joke, right?"said delmar laughing
"ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH" replied ace
Suddenly, delmar felt the power...It was weird..he never felt anything like this....
And then, looking at Ace, he saw him, holding his sword pointed at him, with a mean look in his eyes...
Starting to be afraid, he tried to kick Ace into another portal. In the momen he should have touched Ace, he was no longer in front of him... He looked around, looking for him. He was nowhere..

"That dirtbag...he used one of the portals.."Said delmar to himself
in that moment, ace came flying across the room, and with a move, he sliced the skin on delmar's right cheek...

That enraged delmar..He was red..A weird looking aura could be seen around him.
Ace knew what was going to happen. He agitated his sword and finally pointed it at delmar. In that moment, a ray of light came out of the tip..it turned out to be a powerful beam, and it went straight to delmar...
BOOOM
a massive explosion occured...

delmar was destroyed...

ready to get out of there, ace tucked the sword back in..
BIG MISTAKE
Out of nowhere, delmar appeared, and quickly punched ace so hard in the stomach, he was thrown 12 feet in the air, not wasting a second, delmar jumped after him, and hit him in the back, throwing ace back at the ground. Hitting the floor so hard, broke his left forearm. He just sat there, not doing anything. delmar thought this was the end.
He approached ace...grabbed him by his hair and pulled his head up....his face was full of blood, and only one eye looking at him with hate...It was time for the final blow...
While delmar was preparing his attack, ace grabbed hold of his gat with his right hand, and pressed it to delmar's face..
"Say hello to grandpa fo me"
BANG
He pulled the trigger...But he knew this couldn't be the end...he saw delmar laying on the back, trembleing, his face was a total mess....
Not wasting another second, he kicked him as hard as he could in the face, then he started stomping him until delmar didn't move. That was it...

He slowly started walking to the nearest portal to go back to the lab...but he heard something....
"no, it's impossible..How can he survive it" said Ace to himself.
He looked back, and saw delmar, All bloody, with his clothes ripped.
His face was horrible...You could only guess where his nose used to be...a hole opened, and it meant that was his mouth..
"Dso Yous Sreallsy sthinsk syou csan beats sme sso seasily?"
Ace fell down from the shock...
Astroz had that weird looking aura again...His eyes turned red...deep dark red..and his body started getting hairy...suddenly, his body bursted in dimension, now being almost twice as big as he was..he was transforming...His ears got longer, the face regenerated, his eyes got wider...he turned into a werewolf...
Ace was almost at the portal... He could run away...He didn't have time to think of what happened, the delmar beast was already near him..with one blow, he set ace flying straight into a huge pillar...he couldn't move...with one jump, delmar was near him again, another blow set ace flying straight into a portal, delmar jumping after him..
Ace realised he was in somekind of steam room...but he couldn't see any walls...just steam surrounding him...Delmar was right behind him again...Ace wasn't going to get hit again...Being very predictable, delmar missed, as ace jumped and kicked delmar right in the back of his neck...
Not wanting to miss this opportunity, he started sprinting to the nearest portal....it was a few feet ahead... He could hear delmar behind him...He was following him,....he was alot faster...
Ace knew his chances of escaping are really small..He wouldn't make it to the portal...he has to trick delmar...With a series of quick jumps, he manages to rotate around delmar a couple of times derutating him, so ace went as fast as he could to another portal...
Just a lil more... as fast as he could, he jumped thru the portal..He was back at the lab..He saw a huge device...That was it..It was the cause for all these portals...By firing a Ki blast at it, it exploded, and with a big flash, all the protals disappeared.
Looking around the lab, he got scared, when he saw delmar's arm laying on the ground...It seems he tried to go thru the protal right when he destroyed them....That was it..delmar was trapped in another dimension for the rest of eternity...
Ace was glad it was over...He didn't have a fight like this in a long time....He he isn't going to fight very soon again...

The end...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was midnight, and the sound of explosions and mass panic could be heard, as the portal facility was going haywire. Vast numbers of portals were sprouting up everywhere. Portals opening in the floor were causing people to fall to an infinite depth. Astroz, wearing his favorite black leather trench, appeared as if out of thin air, as it is said that he has the ability to walk through walls.

It pleasured him greatly to see the vast crowd scurrying like scared little lambs, as their facility was being destroyed by the very technology they sought to create. Out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glint of light in the shadows to his right. As he approached, a laugh could be heard. "I should have known you'd be here, Ace.", said Astroz. "You have a habit of being at the right place at the wrong time".

"I couldn't help it.", said Ace, who suddenly revealed himself from the shadows. "It's not like I've had much to do as of late. This looked like the type of situation where I could fully test my strengths. With you here, I'm especially satisfied."

"I'm glad you're here as well.", said Astroz. "I've been hungry for quite a while, and when I'm finished with you, that'll change fast. I came here with the intention of feeding on some of these researchers, but I've always rather liked having to fight for my meal. So what do you say we cut to the chase, and you start begging for your life?"

Ace smirked, and tried to rush Astroz with a kick to the side. Astroz dodged, grabbed Ace's leg, and threw him at the wall. Ace balanced himself out in mid-air, and did a rebound off of the wall, and tackled Astroz. The both of them went flying right into a portal as it opened in the wall.

They suddenly found themselves in a computer lab, surrounded by flames and people screaming for their lives. "That was quite the nice tackle.", said Astroz. "Perhaps I shouldn't be underestimating you so much. For once it seems gossips were true."

"Enough talking.", said Ace. "I hope you get a good look at your surroundings, because this will be your final resting place, you monster!"

Astroz reached inside his coat to reveal the largest handgun Ace had ever seen. "Well, then. What are you waiting for? An invitation?", he said. "Show me what you're going to do."

Ace smiled and revealed a gun he had tucked away in the back of his pants. "Let's see what you've got!", he said. "I'll make sure you don't leave here today!"

The lab had suddenly erupted into a maelstrom of gunfire. As the two of them shot at each other, researchers all around them were ducking for cover, and some began to flee the area, while others were too paralized with fear.

"Now I think it's time to satisfy my hunger!", said Astroz. As he said so, he dove at Ace, and sunk his fangs into his shoulder. Slowly drawing blood, his eyes began to turn red.

Taking his gun, Ace pumps as many bullets into Astroz' stomach as it took to get him off of him. "So it's true...", said Ace, dizzy from the loss of blood. "You're a v-v-vampire..."

"What are you going to do now?", said Astroz, laughing. "You're barely holding on to that gun of yours."

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ace, you've got the right idea, but you need to leave your story open ended for a second round. You've also got a few spelling and grammatical errors, but not a bad first try.

Spunky, nice post. I liked your description of the facility as well as the incorporation of the portals, though I would've liked to see more of that ;).

Round 1 goes to Spunky.

As a note to Ace, this means that now you must write off of the events that have taken place in Spunky's post, as if those events have actually happend.

Round 2, FIGHT!

Best answers
Barely holding the gun, Ace was trying to understand what was going on...So Delmar WAS a vampire...It's a good thing he was prepared...
Suddenly, Astrozs' eyes got big...He started choking..
"what the.." said Delmar...
"Ha ha ha ha ha" laughed Ace..."You should know I'm always a step ahead of everybody, Ha ha ha ha ha"
Astroz kept choking...there was something wrong with Ace's blood!!!!
"What did you do..??" asked Delmar, barely staying on his 2 feet...
"It's an anti-vampire serum" replied Ace.."People have been using these serums since the 7th vampire attack in the mediaeval times...I'm surpriesed you don't know anything about it.."
Ace got scared as Delmar's whole body started to enlarge..
"You just wait" babbled Delmar..
In a copuple of seconds, Delmar's bodywent back to it's normal form.
"WHAT? HOW IS IT POSSIBLE?" screamed Ace terriefied..
"B-)You are not the first one to try and poison me like this...My blood has antibodies..Ha ha ha ha" said Astroz
"Well we'll just have to see who laughs last" screamed ace..
In an instant, Ace grabbed his sword, pointing it towards Delmar
"we played long enough..."
"please don't make me laugh"said Delmar in a dark, sinister voice.."I bet you've put all you got in this little game"
In a flash, Ace started waving his sword, trying to hit Astroz, but he wasn't fast enough.
Delmar laughed in his face. Full of anger, Ace Pointed his sword to the sky. A lightning struck the sword, wich made Astroz shiver..
Ace's eyes turned white..."This is going to end now"
With the speed of light ace struck Delmar with the sword in the back of his neck...
Delmar fell on his knees..His eyes turned red...He was full of anger...He rushed to Ace, tried beaeting him at hand-to-hand combat, but it was useles. Ace was too fast.
Tired of games, Ace struck him again in his right foot. Astroz screamed of pain. He fell to the ground, shivering.
"this is the end" though Ace. As he was lifting his sword in the air for the final blow, something felt weird...it was his foot...looking down, he saw Delmar's claws stucked in his flesh...
Ace felt a sudden rush of pain. Holding it niside him, he dropped the sword, and kneeled to grab hold of his foot. Delmar, retrieving his claw from Ace's foot, slowly got up and disappeared..
When Ace raised his head, Delmar was nowhere to be seen....

Was this the end?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As Ace stood, blood dripping from his shoulder, Astroz laughed. Ace's knees were trembling with weakness, and he was barely able to stand. "So what are you going to do now?", said Astroz. "I'm back at full strength thanks to that little appetizer."

"You b-bastard. You've yet to see me at my full strength.", said Ace. "I'll make sure that you join this cursed facility as it makes it's way to hell!"

Astroz smiled, and raised his gun to issue the final blow. "I hope you enjoy the eternal misery I'm about the send you to. Goodbye!", he said.

As Astroz was talking, a portal had opened up in the floor behind him, withing plain sight of Ace. Seeing it, Ace was overcome by his instinct to survive. Without any time to think, he rushed Astroz and pushed him into the portal with what strength he had left. Before Atroz became fully submerged in the portal, he grabbed Ace by his wounded shoulder and pulled him in with him.

Ace lay on the floor, struggling to move. After the impact, he didn't have the strength to stand back up. Instead, he slowly crawled over to the nearest wall to lay his back to it. Astroz was already up, and looking around at the change of scenery. He didn't know where they were, but it was ruined beyong any recognition. Pieces of the walls were falling out around them. The entire facility was about ready to give way. "I think it's time for me to go.", he said. "But I can't help but wonder what will happen to you. You seem so helpless just sitting there, waiting to die."

Ace then began to sing what seemed to be senseless garble. A bunch of words about absolutely nothing at all. As the words began to speed up, a strange wind started blowing around them. Everything around Astroz was being affected by this wind, except Ace. Astroz was deceived. The singing and the wind were meant to be a distraction. While Astroz was trying to figure out the wind, Ace equipped a hidden handgun tucked away in one of his pants' oversized pockets. As he turned to look back at Ace, he was shot right between the eyes. He fell to the ground, groaning.

Ace, seeing his victory chance, used the little strength he had recovered to stand up. Walking over to Astroz, he fired 5 more shots directly into his skull. Astroz lay still, not so much as twitching.

Ace breathed a sigh of relief, and turned to walk away. As he did so, he heard a cold, hard laugh. The laugh was so terrifying, he thought he felt his heart skip a beat. Turning around, he saw that Astroz' body had disappeared. He looked around frantically in a state of panic. Suddenly, before his very eyes, Astroz rose from beneath the ground, laughing his cold hearted laugh. "It's time to finish this, before this place gives way. I could leave you here to die if I wanted, but then I wouldn't have the satisfaction of knowing that I was the one who killed you.", he said. "So prepare yourself for a dark non-existence!"

Astroz raised his gun, ready to fire. As he did so, the ceiling directly above him gave way to an opening portal, and pieces of the ceiling were coming down on top of him. As the pieces fell, Ace looked around desperately for a way to escape the room. He found a crisply burnt section of the wall behind him, and figured it was probably weakened by the fire, and turned to soft ash. Using his super speed, he ran and dove through the wall, and found himself outside just before the entire facility began to give way.

He got up and kept running, so as to escape the debris. Once he was far enough away, he turned and watched as the entire facility lay broken down in ruin, and watched pieces of debris fall, cutting through the soft smoke that was now rising above the ruin. He turned and began to walk away from the scene. He spotted a few of the wounded researchers ahead. They were getting into a car. He waved his arms to get their attention, in the hopes that he could hitch a ride to the hospital to get patched up. They acknowledged his request, and he caught up to them. As he got into the car, he suddenly got the feeling he was being watched from afar.

Sure enough, Astroz stood on a hill, far from the wreckage, and watched them drive away...

Best answers
OMG...i lost...badly....Congrats';)

BTW..if Delmar is a vampire, and he bit Ace, that means Ace is gonna turn into a vamp too, isn't he?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ace005 said:
OMG...i lost...badly....Congrats';)

BTW..if Delmar is a vampire, and he bit Ace, that means Ace is gonna turn into a vamp too, isn't he?
Not if he was feeding. The way I like to think of it is this: If a vampire bites someone, but then proceeds to feed, the chemical which causes the human-to-vampire transformation would be sucked back out with the blood (That is, of course, speaking from my own personal theories about vampirism).

Also, we don't know if you lost or not. It ain't over until the fat lady sings. In this case, that's Pain.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Another nice attempt ace. But still a lot of typo's and grammatical errors. I would have also liked to have seen more use of the environment.

Spunky, nice post yet again. Very nice descriptions as well as use of the environment. Maybe lacking a bit in your character doing some fighting, but still good.

The winner is Spunky. Congratulations! And a good fight to both of you.

Best answers
Maybe we'll fight again..Until then, I will go in the woods to proceed with my training..;)
Thanks pain;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom