My first DBZ model! (babidi ;p)

Best answers
YAY!
first time i tried modeling a DBZ character.
I chose babidi, cause I dont think he's ever been modeled b4
(or atleast not much)

atm it is 1710 tris.I didnt really aim for a certain amount, just tried to stay as low as possible with adding as much detail as i found needed to be there.

Its still a work in progress, only thing that needs to be done now are his feet.
And ofcourse the possible changes that have to be made acording to your C&C.

I also have a question.Babidi has these little hairz on hi head.I am thinking to just put planes on the head and then skin the hair on there with aplha mapping.Tho ive never done that b4.does anyone know how to do that? (like to i need a seperate map for aplhas, just for the hair?)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sexyy..... gosh awesome!

yeh just alpha maps or 2 sided polys

Best answers
the model is good generally , but the arms are too long , and this model nobody will play with it in esf , because it's not powerfull , cool , hasn't attacks , sounds , so i think this model should me on a map ;)

Best answers
thnx.. who said i made this for ESF?

+ i dont think the arms are to long.. you gotto keep in mind there will be feet added under there.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think he intends to use this ingame, unless as a background character, like Old Kai in that one Z-Sword map. The shape is awesome! I can't wait to see you skin the wrinkly, rhaspy old bug. It'll be neat to see him cell-shaded...but then again, I'm addicted to cell-shades...

Best answers
sven-da-man said:
thnx.. who said i made this for ESF?

+ i dont think the arms are to long.. you gotto keep in mind there will be feet added under there.
you got to specific first , do you expect me to know your thoughts ? XD

Best answers
@Mirai no Trunks

I am sorry for not specifing that I didnt make this for ESF, and also that i didnt explain that i do not expect you to read my thoughts. XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no but maybe read what he wrote befor thinking about own thoughs lool.

(Yo Pwned meh sv3n!)

but indeed, it owuld be a cool additional in a map.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ah yes the most annoying little rat next to garlic jr..
Looks nice so far, wires if you want real crits.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice stuff sven, definatly unique =D
It looks dead on by shape, if you can slap some colored polies and give us a smooth shaded + wires that'd be great =)

Best answers
okay.. do you have a good tool how to make a model in it.. I just got the program myself..

Best answers
sven-da-man said:
@Mirai no Trunks

I am sorry for not specifing that I didnt make this for ESF, and also that i didnt explain that i do not expect you to read my thoughts. XD
i respect you man ! , i wanna see some skin on this babidi .

Best answers
yeh... about the skin.. I ****ed up. I forgot to uvw map 1 part and now that part is black on the model.. I allready transformed the model back to editable poly after the uvw map stuff. If i do a "unwrap UVW" modifier again. Do i have to start over??

@ kenny-DK

A good tool? Im not sure i know what you mean.The whole program is meant to make models with so XD... Id suggest looking true ben mathis tutorials on www.poopinmymouth.com if you want to get started ( atleast this site is what everyone recoments XD)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no you havent ****ed up..
You can just apply a unwrap UVW ontop and edit where you left off =)
So hurrah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom