My first day at my new job.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well at least you aren't dead :)

Seriously, it could have been worst.

Plus, it would be a strong blow to the economy. It would scream "Getting into the work force Kills", discouraging all who want to make a living =(

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's some motivation: You had lack of blood sugar. Or too much sugar. Whatever it may be, it involved blood. Don't eat regularly, heart doeesn't make blood or something like that, no blood = no erection, no erection = no sex and she has to resort to a dildo. I'd be eating everything I saw if I were you.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't realise it yet, but you were silently attacked by cats, the creatures you hate with a passion.

But i'm glad to hear your alright, at least we can all laugh about it now.

Best answers
jp said:
You don't realise it yet, but you were silently attacked by cats, the creatures you hate with a passion.

But i'm glad to hear your alright, at least we can all laugh about it now.
And the cats like sweets, so they probably sucked sugar out of your head...

Best answers
Magus said:
a lack of blood sugar.

joking aside - no clue, doctor said I need to basically eat a bit more protein and just stay steady on fluids for a few weeks.
(I've been skipping multiple meals a day lately for some reason, and I gotta start eating regularly again)
Thats kind of funny they said that you had low blood sugar and that you need to eat more protein for it. I get low blood sugar a lot and I find eating something like bread can bring it back up qucker than most things. Yeah, don't skip meals thats a good way for it to come about. However, I have had it even after a meal so meh. If you get this often you might want to look into info on hypoglycemia.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
As Opti said girls dig scars ;o

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bolteh said:
I have to start cutting myself then :(
Emoooooo:eek:oooo

"And like, yeah man, I was all like '**** you floor' so I ****ing blacked out on the floor, damn right showed that floor who's boss"

"Oh Josh you're so brave!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom