My First Crappy Video Made!

Best answers
I realy enjoyed watching it ! i think it's very good 4 ur first video :yes:
but why in the end of the video the sound is playing, but the screan is black ? ;/ anyway GOOD JOB !

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm,

The music suits the video but its not really syncronyzed, its not bad for a first, but I'm sure you can do allot better.

The music just doesn't flow with the clips.

And the last piece is like black, whats up with that? ran out of clips?

Best answers
Oh yeah.... I didnt put the music at the ending.... Sorry!!!
lol

And thanks I appreciate your comments!

DMW

Best answers
great for a first time but jp was correct, the music is a bit off just slightly tho,may i asked what program you used to do that i want to learn how.

Best answers
HOW DO I OPEN THIS VIDEO! IT SENDS ME TO SOEM LAME SITE WITH NO VIDEO! WHAT FILE DO I UPLOAD?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Future_SSJGohan said:
HOW DO I OPEN THIS VIDEO! IT SENDS ME TO SOEM LAME SITE WITH NO VIDEO! WHAT FILE DO I UPLOAD?
OMG.......... just select free then wait for the download ticket and then click on the file and dl it , not that hard

it was good imo , now i know what happens in movie 9 (i'll probably never see it unless i get adsl) but it leads me to the question if there really is some level in between ssj2 and ssj3 , he did rage up a bit after the ssj2 trans aswell

it's good , but some differ music would of suited. Take a look at diz's vids and then you will have some idea of how to do vids in future. Good for a firt timer though

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm ya, pretty nice man for your first video :yes:

Best answers
first of all, the music was sort of, mest up, i mean the lerics dude, have you ever lisend to them? and second of all, can you tell me wut movie was that?
was it bojack?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom