Best answers

Don't ask why I named it that. I don't know. I was really bored, and decided to try my hand at 3d art.. it takes longer to render than it does to make!:S

Best answers
damn image hosts.. always going down on me. ok, it's up on another server now, critz anyone?

Best answers
Its okay.. I don't like the shade of red you used but the effect is nice.. Try brightening it up though.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it dosn't look like bryce.you can't do shading so u might of use photoshop too am i correct?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol :p at least its not mirrors again >.< Plasma fire looks cool :D its nice >.< kinda blurry though

Best answers
Dang! That's nifty...can't take my eye away from it (aah! It has a hipnotism ray! j/k). Maybe if you make the DOOM (..you really had to name it that?) blood red to match the bg and it'll put an even more liking to it.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks cool, kinda like a tornadoish swirly ball of ... doom :)

Best answers
They actually like me!!! Wow!!! And that was the 1st thing I've EVER made in bryce too!

Best answers
im sry but i jsut see a red swirl plz tell em that aint wat u lot are talking about?

Retired
Best answers
looks pretty cool, somehow it reminds me of Devil May Cry :D

Best answers
Yes magmus, it's the red swirl, but look DEEPER into the swirl.. let it take you on a magical jouney thru never-never land, and then you'll notice that it's not only a red swirl, it's a bunch of torus's and balls that have a texture applied to them... and end up looking pretty cool

**EDIT** I also took my sig from that render, lightened it up a bit, and put some text and a border on it.. if I could remember what exactly I did to lighten it, I'd lighten the original render too.. but I'm stupid and always forget to save my .psd's

Best answers
im sorry but i jsut see a red swirl with doom in the bottom left corner...

i could do that with ms paint

Retired
Best answers
If you're not posting anything usefull, then dont post. say something constructive or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom