Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

offcourse with some help of my other knowledge from 3d progs, and some airbrushing

enjoy!

grtz Naz

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:shocked: :shocked:

Holy ****! Are you good at everything?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just incredible, Naz. A fantastic job, per usual.

/me bows down to the art god

Best answers
i see eye candy? effort is evident but on a 1-10 scale based on concept and other aspects ive give it a 5

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u might want to tell me what's wrong with it.. as an image, I think it's not that bad... the render might be a bit crappy, but yea, it's my first, and personally, I like my airbrushing.. offcourse u must have a different opinion when u rate it a 5.. not that I asked for rates but still, to what did u compare?

As for the others thanks for ur comments :) I'm quite satisfied with it myself too

grtz Naz

Best answers
Dont like it becuz its full of well crap tbh there's no meaning to it looks like something just slapped on sorry naz 4/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think its a bit cluttered in the middle kinda loses its feel ya know? like on the sides you see that energy stuff everyone does that alwats looks good no matter how many times its used but then when you get to the middle you are left with a feeling liek what the hell happened to the machiney/whatever the 3d is. all the white stuff floating around makes it kinda look like its snowing. its a nice image but it isnt exactly the clearest. im aware i couldn do it but thats just my opinion on it

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thx for your comment, 1m4, now I got something to work on, so I know what looks wrong and why it looks wrong. Instead of just commenting on the style (abstract) like gotenksowns. And eagleking, please don't compare me with prowler, we both do our best, and help eachother, we're a more a team not opponents. I might make a wallpaper with it bryce sometime, or maybe use it for an portfolio site

thx for the comments

grtz Naz

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, it's pretty cool, I kinda get lost in it. It does look like it's snowing. Other than what 1m4 pointed out, I don't really have anything!

Best answers
if i based it on how it looked a probably give it a 9, but im basing against ur other stuff and considering its ur first its really good. but i mean i dont call this kind of stuff art, cause its just random and theres no variety in this piece if u know what i mean.

Best answers
oooo pretty. does look a little crowded in the middle. Very nice for ur first though :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very nice work! very impact!
about mr.roshi....
hes just being jealous..givvin bad crtz with no reason...did the same to me, just do the same as i do, learn to ignore....its very good, and all the others think the same.
gj, hope to c more work!!
*Snug

Best answers
yeah...I have never seen any work of mr.roshi but gives everytime bad comments to each new thing.

Best answers
honesty...really.

i dont see how GJ or wowowoww amazing is ever gonna get u anywhere. At least by saying something negative you can see that there must be something u can improve on. although i admit neglecting to mention what it is lately.

Best answers
It's good, but I don't like it. It looks like you spent time making it, and it looks like it took skill to make, but it's too cluttered, and too complex, and I have no idea what it is..... I'd give it a 9/10, just because I don't really like the design, so i'm not basing it on skill, but personal preference.

Best answers
I like it. It's really neato (eh...leave-it-to-beaver-talk coming from my mouth. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?)

At first glance it kind of resembled a transparent Metal Gear Rex, lol. But after looking at it longer, it's just an inkblot, you know. People will see different things.

I give it an 8/10.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg i can see the vic viper, a big round glob thing, vectorman, dai-guard with knot buster, samus's space ship, and something that looks like the milennium eye

but thats just me.... o_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom