Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Well i was screwing with the FILTER contol the other day and learned a quit big part of PS 7.0 and when i was done i fixed up this

Give Critz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok one thing u should learn is that imaging is about 20% program and 80% design/imagination. so if i were judging this id have to say its pretty horrible.

u have basically done what almost all imaging noobs do, which is throw together some colors with a couple random filters, and then put them in a spin. oh and u added a very blocky ssj3 goku. not to mention the text color is pretty bad, aswell as the effect used on the text

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well I dont like the spin. And Hes right the text Effect is really throwing it off. The only thing thats looks OK is the model.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, I doubt thats your background... now is it? looks like Death's "Vortex" But with a twirl on it :p I could be wrong... But Ill go contact him

As for the thing... It looks nice... but its too bright o_O To me anyways

Edit:

Looks like its been cropped and edited.... I see what Shijing meant by you and your crew have a bad rep of ripping ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah thats background looks exactly like that with the spin and it is to bright

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow thats pretty horrible u ripped something then made it worse.

Best answers
Lmao.. indeed.. I mean, it's bad enough ripping but you carried on and put the piece to shame by screwing it up. Great job... :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok i have done my first sig just now if you look in the signatures topic
and even if i know that it sux i´m proud of it because i can say "I MADE THIS ONE !!!"
that´s really hard how can you srew up such a great background cause i like it really (me downloads the vortex background )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom