💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saaan my first stupid gun model ROFL!!!!!!! anyway crits are welcome on how to make it better if anyone wants to skin it PM me! XD

Best answers
I'm stunned!!
even I can't make a model THAT bad!! :laff:
search google for a pic and but it on the background if you use milkshape and put verticles on the outer lines, just a hint :smile:

Best answers
not bad for ya first poly model^_^ but next time try not using boxers and stuff (make models look bad ^_^) not really much to crit on apart from the shape good attenp thow^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey just a guy how you made that? that thing surpasses my stupid old laser gun lol contact me on aim or msn so you can teach me something.

Best answers
if you don't wanna read that whole tut, here's what it's about:
-you d/l a good ref pic
-put it on the background in milkshape
-create verticles around it
-face it (you should read that part of the tut)
-select all faces, extrude in the proper way (you should read that too)
-add details bij moving verticles
it's as simple as that :smile:

*EDIT*
thenamekman said:
Yeah it looks nice you should make it for counter strike!
nah, I don't wanna model it further cuz I'm too lazy, but I'll show you guys a scorpion weapon model soon (if you know what that is, if not search @ google) and I might make that 4 cs, but then I need someone who will skin it and animate it cuz at both of those things I really suck

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok I used that tutorial I think I know a little of how to make models but well here's my new version way better :laff: .

Is based on a Desert Eagle

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok I already fix everything on the model of the Desert Eagle it looks so awesome man.I just gonna have to skin it myself or use the picture or if anyone want's to skin it PM me.

Bolteh2

B
if your suggesting that mods should close this because its non esf related, than i have to dissapoint you, this is a modelling forum (read modelling, search the esf part in "Models / Skins", so ppl can post any model they want

but, i migth aswell give a warning for off-topic-ness and spamming and acting like a mod , but that wouldnt be for vegetto91, that warning should go to you

Best answers
but model/skins is under Development
what says Come here to discuss specific aspects of the mod under it and it is the ESF Forums.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Models / Skins (19 Viewing)
Come here to discuss the models from ESF or to show off your own models/skins

In no way shape or form does it say show off your ESF models, so DROP it, you should've let it go when S-bolt-- came in, this thread is legal! so drop it and get back on topic.

Bolteh2

B
*sigh* this forum can be used to discus some aspects of the mod itself, but you can also show stuff you made

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom