Best answers

im going to make it ssj3 or ssj4 dunno yet, its not close to being done and its my first attempt so bare with me!

Best answers
nice hair color but i still hate the incredibly long fingures and big im holding my breath face..that goku has ,....that esf team gave them....but i still think the esf models and maps are better than anyother dbz mods

Best answers
all you did was color the hair, you didnt even color the eyebrows ot make the eyes green...

Best answers
android it was my first try, why dont you get off that high horse you rode in on, and maybe go study for your 7th grade huked on phonikz test. You critisize everyone, and all you do is invert colors for skins and ****ing make sigs, until you do something usefull shut the phuck up.... im sure i am not the only one who thinks this

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
yea dude, and your sigs suck ass too. You should really give him some credit for tring something out. Im sure he didn't really know what he was doing.

Best answers
I did that EXACT skin, but I colored the eyes and eyebrows

DbZ Piccolo

D
that yellow hair is a piece of garbage, and i want to see how your going to make that skin into an ss3 ass, its kida impossible without modeling or model editing, wich i seriosly doubt your going to do. pure crap. dont call a hair recolor a skin because its not, at leaste that other dude added rips and crap.

Best answers
yo 16 is a dick and his sigs .... suck, they dont make sense

BUT thats not very good even for a first skin.... unless u were using ms paint... but if ur using psp or sumthin better, then... that really sucks .... dont try to skin a ssj goku cuz u gotta model his hair how it looks when he goes ssj... iss bigger and... UP.... but dont worry im sure u juss forgot the eyes and eye brows....

..... but who needs that if ur juss gonna see him from the back ne ways

.... but keep going at it, im sure one day u'll be a real modeler and u'll shame 16 like everyone else does, damn hes annoying, stupid Android 16:p

Best answers
thx i guess... yea it sucks i guess, but im new to the whole dbz thing, this game made me like it so i dont really know a lot about it, and i did have intentions on making the hair longers and back farther like in ssj3... and is it me or does the dbz clan contain nothing but immiture 2 year olds?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Piccolo, it doesn't help a cause when you fan the fires of hatred. I suggest you stop bad mouthing people. Same goes for others.

Noah
GreenTaco

Best answers
god dam dude, i didnt say it sucked. i just said that you forgot the eyes and eyebrows... damn.... and wait, you said i had no talents except inveting colors for skins and making sigs... first off all i didnt make those skins, and second of all i make pretty good sigs... last thing is, wait, i didnt know an 8th grader like me could be the leader of the graphics department in Reinalda sofware... your right, i have no talent....

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow 16, this is one of the times that I actually agree with you. Cool! :D :)

Noah
GreenTaco

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
Alright, you say you can make my sig, well lets see it. And I know you are using PSP cause all you did was change the damn layer opacities for all your sigs, and another thing...my sig looks professional.

Best answers
i use photoshop actually, and i can use 3d studio max... lets just drop this dude, i aint got nothin against you....

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
See I would like to drop this right now, but you don't understand. You were critising somebody that was trying to do somethign new. You don't do that when somebody shows you their first skin, and just say "oh it sucks" cause he tried and he did his best. Now I acted the way I did because I wanted to see you go through the same thing with me saying your sigs suck. So we will drop this here, but I do want to see one of your 3d max models.

Best answers
ok, ill post one later, and i didnt say it sux, go read my post, i just told him that he forgot the eyebrows and eyes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom