My First Amv remade

Best answers
ok well i kno for a fact that the one i made b4 completely sucked to no end but that was cause i didnt kno wut the hell i was doin but i totally revamped it and edited it to somthin a little bit better then the last so hopefully some of u agree. its still a wip but its coming along. anywayz here ya go.

now i kno theres still needs to be alot of work done to it but i figured id get it out jus to get peoples opinions of it so far and also my windows movie maker keeps freezing for some reason which really is annoying as ****. alot of parts werent as good as i wanted them to be but thats y its a wip. as soon as my wmm stops actin like a ***** and messin up ill fix alot of those parts.

http://s33.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2WPREHM7RN25E1NHGU60LMY471 http://savefile.com/files/5992668

but any crits would be a big helpas well seeing as id really like to get better at it. anyway C&C plz

edit: ok uh i switched links cus someone told me that the other one made it cut off in the middle or somthin like that so hopefully its fied now jus incase anyone else gets this problem

Best answers
Nice i liked it was very original although i think the endin u got kind of lazy but nevertheless it was pretty good

Best answers
thx and about the ending it wasnt cus i got lazy it was cus my windows movie maker kept ****in up and freezin everytime i tried to do somthin so everytime i did get to put somthin in it would freeze and wouldnt save. it was annoying the hell out of me. ill fix it wen i get a chance tho i wanna get some more crits on it first so i can see exactly wut else i need to improve on. anyone else got any c&c?

Best answers
Well, what can i say, it's actually an improvement. It was timed abit better which is a good thing, but overall still didn't quite have a theme too it. But this is what i expected from your first AMV the first time. The same crits apply here that i said in your last thread. Good too see you went back and actually put effort into making it better though. ^_^

Best answers
thx for the crits ;D. but as for the amv i didnt mean to have a theme to it its jus to test the water and work wit all the transitions and videos effects. it was mainly jus to get the feel of it. once i find another song and some other video footage ill be sure to make a good theme next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom