my firs poast and some works!!! :)

Best answers
hi all here are some of my works
since this is my firs poast i wioud wish for u guys to give me critz
(hope to see good stuff :))

the picturs are scaned in big DPI so they are to big for poasting them regularly or watching them normaly in the brouser so i suggest saving each pic :smile:
1)old dude :)
2)a monster (cant find better name :p)
3)angel of darkness
4)majin vegita

P.S. vegitas muscels at the legs are mesed up
i fixed them but its useless to scan and shrink it agin :p

well what do u think??? :no:;):yes:

Best answers
well :)

The Old Dude is kinda wird :S
The monster is just a real concept art!! i damn love it man!!!
The Angel is a real pieace of art too...
The Majin Vegita is good too, but i like the other drawings much better

so the conclusion... U ROX!!! please keep making demons, u are really talented with the demon ones... :D like to see more of ur art! :D hehe... great work!

I'm sry i cant give u critz... i am really not a "skilled" artist... still training with drawovers :D lol ;)

Best answers
well 10x man
like to see a good reviews :)
thogh the deamon and the angel are made with pancil so i made some efects with the colors so it will be visible
all of theas are drawn by hand and agin 10x
hope to see more replys from u guys :)

Best answers
sry man but i cant do it plz if u can just dowload it with "SAVE AS..."
but i just cant resize them :/
plz i want critz
i have never poasted stuff i made befor :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They are pretty good, but you need to work on your preportions

Retired
Best answers
it's posted instead of poasted. ;)

it's good, the monster and the angel one are the best imo. very nice concept art.

Best answers
awesome work there, dont like the Vegeta, but why bother making him, keep going at your own stuff ;)

Best answers
I think he's saying that your original work is good, develop that rather than draw other people's characters.

MrDomino said:
A couple things before I comment on the actual artwork:
1) You don't have to post things at the actual size. In fact, nine out of ten times if you resize the image smaller it will fix many of the imperfections of the image and smooth out the lines.

2) Try getting a feel for the brightness/contrast settings on either your scanner or whatever program you use for digital editing. We don't need to see the tint or the texture of the paper you used. All of that just distracts from your linework.
If you have a scanner you can resize your images. Look through the settings before you scan a drawing and change the size ratio from 100% to 25%. You may also fiddle with the contrast in the scanning phase to get rid of all those graytones from the paper. If you have access to Photoshop, open your drawing, click on the Image property bar on the top and scroll down to Image Size. Change the resolution and size in the window that opens. You don't need anything higher than 150dpi for the web (96dpi will do fine). And anything wider than 600 pixels is a little unnecessary unless you have really high detail work. Make sure you save the smaller sized image as a different file name.

If you don't have access to Photoshop, download Gimp. It's free and it does many of the same things that photoshop does.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they look nice, i like them , exept the vegeta,,,.... you draw verry nice muscles on the monsters, and then u have the vegeta, and it just suxx0rs :S how come?

gj anyways, i like em.

Best answers
:/ lol realy mayB i try to make it to DBZ'ysh so it goes from nice into crap
well 10x for the complimants i have some more stuff that i will be shure to post them soon :)
stay tuned ;]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom