My finished site!

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
Ok i know i have failed many times in making a personal website
but i finnaly succeded with the help of Triple X, a guy who hosts me 500 mb for Free using Joomla a free open-source content management system and dot.tk for the free domain name
i proudly present you www.nemixmodels.tk
you can just watch the forum
but if you register you get more benefits like:
-acces to ESF 1.3 Final Models, ZEQ2 Lite Beta 2 Models and NNK RC1 Models... NOTE! I will start doing custom models for all these 3 when the games are released!
anyway making an account will give you many things
like account on the site where you can comment on articles
you automaticly have the same account on the forum so being registered you have acces to everything
and you also automaticly have an account for the shoutbox
you can check out the Links where you'll find links to various interesting stuff currently there are only links for esf and zeq2 but the site is very fresh so more will be added later

HINT: zeq2 lite beta 2 models section is closed but i'll open it soon and post Bojack Saga Trunks for ZEQ2 Lite the model wont have animations but he will be playable until someone rigs him or does animations to him,
thank you, ;)
Nemix

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Not sounding like an ass, but is advertisements not against the rules unless it's in the signature? :s

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It really depends on the site's content and purpose. I usually see no harm in advertising ESF Fansites, especially those with downloads.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok i know i have failed many times in making a personal website
but i finnaly succeded with the help of Triple X, a guy who hosts me 500 mb for Free using Joomla a free open-source content management system and dot.tk for the free domain name
i proudly present you www.nemixmodels.tk
you can just watch the forum
but if you register you get more benefits like:
-acces to ESF 1.3 Final Models, ZEQ2 Lite Beta 2 Models and NNK RC1 Models... NOTE! I will start doing custom models for all these 3 when the games are released!
anyway making an account will give you many things
like account on the site where you can comment on articles
you automaticly have the same account on the forum so being registered you have acces to everything
and you also automaticly have an account for the shoutbox
you can check out the Links where you'll find links to various interesting stuff currently there are only links for esf and zeq2 but the site is very fresh so more will be added later

HINT: zeq2 lite beta 2 models section is closed but i'll open it soon and post Bojack Saga Trunks for ZEQ2 Lite the model wont have animations but he will be playable until someone rigs him or does animations to him,
thank you, ;)
Nemix
You do realize that advertising is against the rules right? :p

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
any models contained on that site must still adhere to the same rules here as if you posted them here, if you wish to continue advertising it here that is.

just throwing that out there

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OOh.. that's not good then.. because Nemix claims he's going to release a huge model pack soon.. and has yet to give credit to the initial creators of the models he edits on the ZEQ II Lite forums.

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
In fact, Damaera, that's a lie, I'll start making many models after PB2 when the new model format is out MD4 I guess which is like an HL1 MDL Model but without the animation so 3D Mesh with Skeleton...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I couldn't read all of what you said in the post cause Im about dead tired but anyway, whoever helped you set it up seems to need some help setting it up too. I mean seriously... Joomla? Let alone it gives out the IP of the host meaning, you piss some script kiddy off then he is going into "ZOMG RAGE DDOS MODE RAREARARARARARPERAPERAPRRAPERAPERAPERAPERAPE!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stop ****zing with the dude...
He's only trying to help?
What's the difference if you click on the link to his site or the link to another page in this site...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Site looks OK.

And dam acording to the rules you are allowed to advertise sites with ESF material on them.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im just stating that the IP is COMPLETELY OPEN but if thats not helping then whatever...

The site looks fine, Im not a fan of embedded forums really, but it is good for small communities.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like it.

Best answers
No offense, but why you dont have a nice logo on the top?

EDIT : I can make something for you if you want to

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom