Who would win?

• Van Helsing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arucard

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
im not sure what to say o_O....i am so friggin jealous you got a job doing that sort of stuff, and im stuck here at home, still at skool, and wasting my time...i suppose i could use it as inspiration, to try my best at developing my skills here and hopefully getting a job like you did. Im still happy tho...i was gettin a bit upset until you said your stickin with FW, so thanx :) Gonna miss your l33tness around here, good luck with your job, and life.

You know...you could be like our insider with saiyan crusades, and give us all the information on whats going on there...maybe even recomend a few ppl ;)............ ....shut up!....i tried :p

Laterz man.

Best answers
Don't know you that well, but later.
Now the n00bs will have to ask some else to make them models, that will never be made.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*stands in shijings way* STAY! I WONT LET U GO!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ack! why does everyone call teh esf forum ppl *******s.. i only think some of u r *******s :p.. but thats no reason 2 leave o_O

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know shijing it wouldn't hurt to let someone else 1.1 update a few of your models, like the Sonic model. It gives me mad problems when I try to use it in 1.1 and I'd really like to hold onto it.

Best answers
Sorry to see you go, man. But I see a bright future ahead of you... ram it at full speed and don't forget,
us at the esf community, will never forget you. Good luck at the saiyan crusades!

Best answers
:cry: man, its 2 bad your leaving looks almost your gonna die or something;), but i respect it, and i respect you, i wish you goodluck with the things your going 2 do now

GOOD LUCK

-=The Wes=-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
about the model, i forgot to add that, i have it with the 1.1 update here, i'll upload that for you guys as well ^_^

thanks for the critz guys, im doing well at the moment :p

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well... um... good luck with them life

Best answers
Well see you around. I dont want to sound rude or anything but were can i find the models that you uploaded?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Loved your work man, especially the sonic model. I hope you fare good wherever you go in life. See ya round.

Best answers
damn sad too see u go man :cry: i hope u do well on your next thing u do ;) I hope u come see us all again soo Plzz :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, no need to go uber on me, all im doing is discontinuing all work on esf apart from futora warfare and other mini mods so i'll still be talking in the forums, just not as often, also, ive made it into another mod, the strong bad mod, and im enjoying working for it ^_^

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good luck with your new mods!

Best answers
lol shijing...you finally got the courage eh?
just playing bro ;D
mang join me in my ts conquest lol.
already created some models for it. posted a thread.
might convert them later for esf, maybe in a year or so lol.
maybe we can work together if you decide to help me out :D
wh00t wh00t
and those models lol..the ones this place lost the opp. to have, u're giving it to them??
ouch.
anywais...cya around heh, it's a pleasure to have met you my friend.
oh yea

:cool:
*harlem shake*

peace out bro

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom