My face edit (I was 13 on the pic)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's nothing really to crit on, since we don't know anything about what you wanted to achieve.
If you wanted to make it look like taht weird face guy from power rangers then it''s somewhat close.
Otherwise I don't know >.<

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you wanted to make it look like taht weird face guy from power rangers then it''s somewhat close.
His name is Zordon, and that's exactly what I thought. I was like "wtf, where's Alpha?"...

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you have some "issues" man! no offence!:\

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The "painting" of my cat that I posted in the mspaint thread is much scarier than your lipstick-ravaged brother.

I don't hate the first picture, if only because it really does remind me of Zordon. Changing a person's skin color doesn't make them scary, nor does changing the color of their eyes. I think you should take a look at what is generally agreed upon to be scary and try to lift elements from that and use them in your pictures.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, and no. All you really did was give your bro spiked buck teeth, a third eye, and changed his skin tone. As for yourself, you changed the skin tone and the color of your eyes. Hardly scary. This might seem counter intuitive, but rather than give your brother giant spiked teeth, try giving him much smaller spiked teeth, and lots of them. You could remove his nose, and create the effect of a rotting corpse, or just someone who's been in a terrible accident or suffered from a disease. How would the nose look? I'm sure you can find some disturbing pictures on google of what that looks like. If you're not to doing that, just find a picture of a skull and copy what the region where the nose looks like without the cartilage.

Eyes are a bit harder. Red eyes aren't eerie. Ever. Black in black eyes? Much better.

Like I said, try to find some "scary pictures" and copy the scary elements from those pictures. After mimicking them a bit, you'll find it much easier to create something from your imagination since you now understand the concept.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Be more specific? I tried eyes and mouth. Aren't those two some of the "Scary" elements?
As someone who has worked in the horror makeup scene, here's some tips.

Corpses are scary, or it's better to say they were. Zombie films have been done 100 times the same way and everyone has seen them a couple times, so the image of a living corpse isn't really as scary as it used to be. So yeah a changed fleshtone is creepy, but to make it really affect someone, try different colours, a dark red is good. Or if you really want to get into detail pale skin is good, but try to add burns or cuts and scrapes from previous fights this induvidual may have gotten into. A corpse is scary, but a corpse with battlewounds from countless induviduals it's mauled and devoured? That's intimidating.

As for the eyes and teeth, Nixan pretty much gave the best advice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Be more specific? I tried eyes and mouth. Aren't those two some of the "Scary" elements?

How about making them look something like that?
Of course, with added elements. That is a basic example for you to get a hint of what would be good for making them 'scary' for starters.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

How about making them look something like that?
Of course, with added elements. That is a basic example for you to get a hint of what would be good for making them 'scary' for starters.
Black eyes always work :cry:.

These emoticons are so ***.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom