my ESF crashes after 30

Best answers
HELP my ESF crashes after 30 min ;(;(;(;(;(;( :warning: and with 3 or 4 bots it crashes after 5 min or leas so please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANBU
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe that the first question is:
Are you using Steam?

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
which version are you using?

Best answers
i am using steam but its not on when i play ESF and its 1.2.3 + expansion pack 8,4-big pack

Base belongs to me.
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ŽLรฉgรฉรฑdฤrรฝ
Best answers
i am using steam but its not on when i play
That clearly says you don't have a valid copy of Half-Life. Do you play Earth's Special Forces through steam?

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
You need a legitimate copy of half life and steam.

Best answers
ok and if this helps it crashed before a pop op widow and it said virtual memory low if it helps :]

and where do i get a legitimate copy of half life and steam.???????????;D

whats the product key of ESF ??? can some one tell me ???

Last edited:
Misanthropist
๐ŸŒ  Staff
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Install Steam & create an account.

If you have a legit copy of half life and a legit serial, register it with Steam.

If you do not, buy HL through Steam for around $10. HL will always be linked to your account, so you own HL no matter whether its on your machine or not and can d/l it at your discretion.

Virtual Memory is too Low means thats you dont have enough RAM. When you are low on RAM your machine starts using a portion of hard disk space instead. However this portion of space allocated is too small. Boost your RAM, create some free space, or change the amount of Virtual Memory allocated in the control panel.

Best answers
thanks ;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D:):):):):):):):):);D;D;D;D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:^_^^_^:smile::smile::smile::smile:

Misanthropist
๐ŸŒ  Staff
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Im assuming you are playing ECX. ECX uses a LOT of memory because it has to precache everything whenever it loads. ECX has a LOT of characters and sprites, and it really pushes the boundaries because of this. If you cant solve your memory issue, I suggest sticking to the standard ESF and add your own custom models instead. Also, one smiley is enough. Spam doesnt taste good no matter how you serve it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom