MY drawings... (scanned)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those are pretty sweet, although the scan quality is very low.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all freehand? it looks good, too bad the quallity is a bit low.. most likely because of your scanner

Best answers
Ya it was the scanner, and i also had to lower the size quality, maybe if i can get my friend i'll repost them... and get them larger, and yes its all freehand.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
these are not feehand, i was a dbz trading card collector myself 3 years ago, and al them pics are from internet, of from the cards, i have seen the pics b4, so i doubt you made them up.
gj anyways.
the leggs on the first gohan suck.
the frieza is the best of al.
but i find it strange that the frieze is WAY BETTER then the rest.

Bolteh2

B
i agree 100% with wangster

and it also looks like a trace to me... i mean, these are direct lines, i cant see any erased lines, or sketch marks of the build up... this would be perfectly normal if the drawings were inked... but these arent inks... so i give it a 90% chance that this is a trace

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know all the original pics.. so yeah, its traced..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
*cough* traced *cough* bloo to you facko!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is not traced. I can tell. The hair and all that is way off regular DBZ (no offense).

Best answers
dudeman said:
i know all the original pics.. so yeah, its traced..
like a trace to me... i mean, these are direct lines, i cant see any erased lines, or sketch marks of the build up... this would be perfectly normal if the drawings were inked... but these arent inks... so i give it a 90% chance that this is a trace
traced wow takes so much talent

For everyone of you to know, I DIDNT trace them and yes they are inked, its just that the ****ed up school scanners suck, and when i ink, i erase the pencil lines, and then use pencil for shading, and I really dont give a **** anyways, cause i learned my artistic skills from my father, and my father is one of THE greatest tattoo artists in Canada if i might add. Plus everyone else has a different opinion, and mostly everyone thinks my drawings are traced.. I dont give a crap, you think what you want. I know i didnt trace them. So if you guys wanna be mad or upset or hate me because you think im phony or a tracer..

And I know im not better than David's computer art skills, i know of that but in Drawing skills have much skills, and i dont doubt his skills at all, I just know that my one coloured drawings is very good, and its not copied at all.

But also most of these drawings are NOT from my imagination i know, I did copy them from a pic, but my own freehand, by drawing them. and thats all i got to say about this. :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm surprised at how many people know where to put shadings/shadowing yet can't add shape and porporation to their work :/ I've drawn for over 5 years now and I almost always never add shading to the picture unless it is worth the time. I'll draw something and if it is good, then I might add more detail.. Your drawings are fine, but you should work a little more on shape and where things need to go. Such as Legs,Arms,Torso,Fingers.

EDIT: Regardless of whether they are traced or not.. They aren't good. It would seem your right, he did add the shadings in the correct places. I bet he traced most of a picture then finished the rest by himself, so we wouldn't think he traced lol.. But to be honest.. Don't let anyone pounce your work. I have had 1-2 people here and there making a statement that referred to the fact of me tracing.. It's not cool, but it wouldn't matter to me because I know I don't need to trace..

Best answers
Thats the same thing here. I dont really care if they think i trace or not, I know i dont. but as for the pics of Gohan2.txt and Gohan3.txt those were added shading weirdness.. from the picture i drew it from. instead of making it completely shaded I just made them solid shades, like in the pic. I didn't want it to be different.

as I said before, I didnt trace. I have the skills to draw without them, I've been drawings for many many many years. since i was like 7-8.. maybe 10 years now..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lolol, il check up all of them pics, and people can c...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom