owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahaha.

Well I did a little freehand drawing of Goku's head, and yes it is not nearly as good as Ryoko's, Cucs, or the Chimp, but then again I haven't drawn sense the Character contest thing for ESF.

Anyways here it is, and I relize his chin is pointy, comments or Critz would be helpful.

http://members.lycos.co.uk/mgaddict/scanny.jpg

*EDIT* lol you can see my layout doodles and Beam doodles faintly from the back of the paper...

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As I always will say, you are better than you give yourself credit for. Other than the chin, I'd say move the ears down a bit, and maybe space some of those pulsating vains, tho they do make him look like he's gonna rip some1 to pieces :shocked:

Good work for freehand, I'd say.

Best answers
Not bad, :yes: , face is alittle too small though, but not bad at all :yes:

Best answers
You call that ar....! Um...I mean, it's very nice for a freehand, but...it needs work. What they said above me will do fine. It STILL hasn't been 120 seconds?!

Best answers
lol. It looks a little weird but thats about how good I am :D I'm learning :)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
nice for a freehand! just expand the face out a lil more then it will look better than it already is:D

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya thanks, I gotta work on my praportions in my oppinion. I'm prolyl not gonan edit it, but I'll use it as a reference of things to fix up and stuff, I might try to CG it too, which would also be my first CG.

Best answers
the only thing that you gotta work on is like the chest it ooks so messed up..

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well thats his shirt that makes it looed messed up cause it iant oclored.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Ultimate Vegeta
color it...
lol will do :p just give me some time to learn to CG.

Best answers
these are just suggestions that i would do to tweek it, i realise its your drawing and you should do it to however meets your eye, but i think that you should downsize the eyes a bit (make them smaller as they approach the nose and increase the pupils... and then the chin and chest that was mentioned before... but its much better than i could do freehand... good job...

Best answers
Good for a start. I agree that you need some practice with proportions. In this respect nothing will help you more than practice. Practice every day, even if it's just a little, and you can't help but improve. Also work on learning how to draw guidelines and guideshapes, those ovals and lines you'll see in any drawing tutorial. That is the key to drawing anything, the foundation that every drawing is built on.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, the hair is pritty good, but the face needs some work, and the neck should start a little lower, and whats under the neck is alitle wierd.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well its alright. I think his ears are in the right posistion because he is looking down. His eyes are far too big and his chin is a little wierd but its good still.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya I'll try to work on that stuff, I did use guidelines btw, cept my bad proportioning kinda ruined it lol, oh well I'll try again later. Thanks for all the Crits I'll try to follow them the best I can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom